chapter 164 Self booster

After five days Sharavani and baby   got big welcome by their family ... they all were busy and happy around new born baby...in the evening after dinner all kirloskar family returned to their home..

     Man was tired so much  that she already went to her dreamland...after reaching home...Aaditya just picked her up like princess style and walk in the home...entering their bedroom he help her to change  comfortable dress... then gently wiped her face hands and feet with wet towel... covered her with warm blanket he went to the bathroom to wash up ... after thirty minutes he comeback and sleep beside her he closed his eyes after dropping kiss on her forehead then her tummy... and whispered...

  " Good night my Man...and Good night my baby , Let's meet tomorrow... "
...
...
...Next morning they both wakeup by phone ringing.....

Man don't want to wakeup so she just accept the call and turned the speaker on...

Man : hello (sleepy voice )

Prajakta : hello ... ( sobbing ... sobbing....) Manu... i ... i...

hearing Prajakta's sobbing Man and Aaditya both opened their eyes...

Man : praje..... first stopped crying... stop crying.... and took a deep breath... ..and then tell me what happened....

prajakta : ( sobbing ....sobbing...) Manu.....I don't know what to do.... i trapped in big problem.... and I don't understand how to solved it or how to face it....( sobbing )

Man : praju.... please stop crying... and you know me... don't you ?.  and that's why you called me.... still you are crying...  As always ... what I said every time... that there is nothing that I can't solved.... if I can't solved but I can try my best to get answer on that particular matter....
    so now ... trust me... stopped crying... I'm waiting....

Praju : ( blushed there ) As you know about your Rana bro and I... we ...we.... are in relationship .... it's been more three years.... and we ... we... already recognized each other husband and wife too... an every aspect...you know ....I mean you understand what I mean
( low voice )
so .... whenever we .... come together... we used protection .... but some days ago... we ....we...in car... so there was no protection... i also thought that I'm...in my safe period so there is no worry.... but ... nowadays i suddenly felt so tired and sleepy... so I thought that I'm weak or tired by extra work... but then suddenly i remember you... and your pregnancy symptoms so....so yester night I brought pregnancy tester..... and ...just now ... i check it.... it's showing..... two....two....line.... two red lines....

Man....I think I'm pregnant... what should I do now.... I'm not married yet...what will our family think about me.... i don't even know how to told it to Your Rana da.... my brain is not working....
     Please Manu help me....

Aaditya directly got up.... went to the bathroom.... then just in five minutes he returned and walked out....

Man was still listening Prajakta's matter...

Man : ( super happy voice ) Congratulations Praje .... why are you worried about... it's good news .... don't worry.... let me handle it... but praje you need to postponed your future plan for my future nephew ... now just smile and let go to the hospital... today I have appointment with doctor... so let's check your condition too... ok.... just be ready I'll picked you up...from your house.. bye

Prajakta : ok.... i feel relieved now... I'm one hundred one percent sure that you will managed it properly.... i don't need to took pressure... bye..love ...

Man got up and after wash up she walked towards the dining room... everyone were already there... And her husband just come out from kitchen holding food tray for her... she gave him smile ... wishing everyone good morning... she had her breakfast with them....

Man : everyone... if you all have time... i want to talk with you all.. about serious matter...
Rana bro... Pawan bro ...Tulsi sis you all people also let's go in the living room....

( Pawan and Tulsi comeback second day of shravani's delivery  ... it was there first time after their marriage to comeback home so... Tulsi and pawan followed their family rituals which all newly married couple need to performed...
{ what Aditya and Man done when they married ) and it was yesterday that they returned from performing their clan goddess puja... )
..

in the living room... all family members were waiting for Man to start the serious issue....

Man : everyone ... don't be nervous... ( giggled ) let's everyone clap your hands and congratulate Rana bro....

Everyone including Rana was dumbfounded ... and staring at Man with confusing eyes... they glanced at Aaditya ... who was sitting beside his wife... holding her hand in one hand and by other hand he was checking news on his Tab... with his cold face... no reaction... he felt their gaze and raised his eyebrows and glanced at them ... like he asking "What "

All they shook their head and returned their attention towards Man.. Man smiled again

Man : be ready .... to welcome another new baby in our family... because Prajakta is pregnant with Rana bro's child...

All family were shocked... the person who was most shocked is Rana ... like his all body was numb...

Suddenly Sonali stood up... then she leave the living  room... Man and Tulsi look at each other... Jay prakash and Mahadev - uma Also don't know what happened with Sonali... they all feel happy... but sonali's sudden departure make all of them closed their mouth...

Pawan looked at Aaditya ... but as always Aaditya just raised his eyes then... glanced at everyone... and shook his head... and murmured...

" God ... save me... I'm not in mood to shoulder another drama "