chapter 174 Rasogullaaa

While they were talking, Aaditya's phone rang. He answered the call,

"Yes… come tomorrow,okay…"

he looked at Man and asked,

"Is there something you want, My Man? tomorrow Tulsi and praju want to come to visit you so that...if you want something so they  can buy the necessary things."

Man :  I do need some clothes and towels for the children. Tell them to buy three sets of towels, clothing and whatever is available.  two colors will be sky blue, one pink. And lots of diapers."

Pawan : ( to Tulsi ... other side who was listening )  you heard it...so can you sleep and let me sleep to...ok... Aadi and little Manu... we'll be there in the morning with breakfast..good night

Hung up the phone..

Man : I almost forgot that Tulsi sis and praju still waiting over there ... it's good that they don't come along to the hospital ... they both will be  frightened by hearing my screams

Aaditya : It would be abnormal if you remembered after what you have gone through. Recalling your scream still makes me shiver ... it's my first time in my life that I really afraid ... afraid to lose you..

Man took her firstborn in her arms and kissed his small forehead. and thought the all pain is worth after seeing my children safe and healthy...with their cute little smile and I know that every mother have same thought ...

......

Ten months had already passed ... seven months ago Tulsi  give birth to boy and prajakta also give birth to boy ... .

However, the children were too small so now there is four boys and one girl in Kirloskar family... all elders and babies mother's were busy with children all day long....

It was sunday - noon. Aaditya was bathing  four boys under the sun. Rana and pawan were helping him.

Man ... Tulsi and Prajakta  were  sitting with elders on an easy chair and relaxing. 

-----------

After delivery Man's body was weak ; as a result, she take time to healed . so every one in family pampered her so much...but sitting all day long she felt so helpless...so She wanted to help others at work but others didn't let her, especially when she wanted to bathe her children or change the diapers.Aaditya most of the time changed the diapers and washed them. Pawan and Rana helped him only when it was time to bathe the children ... three of them took this duty so children don't bothered their mothers...

Man , Tulsi and Prajakta only ate and fed their  children. they also had another work and that was to make those trouble makers fall asleep.

The kids weren't just trouble makers; they were super troublemakers. If they opened their eyes and didn't see their mother's, they would start to wail loudly.

They couldn't figure out how the small boys could scream so loudly. They certainly didn't get their parents vocal.

Only later

JayPrakash : "They got my grandfather's vocal."

Then the  family  came to confirm one thing; as long as  Aaditya was around, they were the best kids in the world. If Aadiya wasn't around, the third world war would start in a second. 

Though these small guys had some similarities, they had some dissimilarities as well.

For example;

Man's eldest one was quieter and more aloof than his younger siblings. But when he would see his mother, he would show a beautiful angelic smile. It would make Man's heart melt in a second. In his eyes, only his mother existed but it didn't mean he didn't like his father, he just didn't show it to him. One day, Aaditya fell asleep while hugging him. He kept looking at his father. It was such an adorable sight. The couple named him "Ram"

The second one was the cheerful type and always laughed no matter who it was. He was friendly and went to anyone's arms as long as they were good to him. Other than his parents, he liked Pawan . As long as Pawan was around, he would never fall asleep. His name was "Lucky" ( Lakshman)

The third one was the sly one a baby girl. Her eyes would always dart around and when she wanted something and others refused to give her, she would show puppy eyes making others' hearts crumble. People would start to think that they had done something wrong. Not only did she get her father's eyes, she also got her father's personality. No one could resist her charm. she was friendly just like her second brother and aloof like her first brother too.

Sonali call her 'sly fox'  her name is       "Aditi" all family called her "Adduu"

And the Tulsi's son is fourth one was the innocent type. He would shy away if he saw someone other than his Family. But if he stayed with others for a long time, he would slowly become familiar with other people. He was the only one who would smile from time to time seeing Aaditya's face. They named him "Aansh" Nick name "Anshuu"

The fifth one is Prajakta's son "Shivam" they called him "shiv' always ready to fight .. he like Aaditya most .. as soon as Aaditya come back home from office he started to cry... so Aaditya could hold him...

Jay prakash  and Mahadev were very dissatisfied with the children's' names.

Jay prakash : (complained) "Why do they have different names form each other ? This is so irritating! why don't we gave them similar name...
" Jay , Ram , krishna , Hari "

Man : (pouted) "So, what! They are our children. Since we like this names so why we needed to give them similar names. Look,  Uncle and Grandpa even my beloved Rasogulla's love their names. They are smiling so happily whenever we called their name."

She pointed out her children. She gave them the nickname "Rasogulla's"

Aaditya : ( sighed ) Man, it was you who wanted to give them  names."

Man : (protested) But you didn't oppose it. You even named them  Rasogulla number one and  Rasogulla number two , Rasogulla number three , Rasogull number four .... and even called "Cherry " to our baby doll."

Aaditya shook his head helplessly. There was no way he would oppose her, was there? However, it was true that he liked the names she chose. Hearing the children's name made him feel that they were very harmonious. Above all, he was happy, as long as his suddenly large family was happy. 

Jayprakash scoffed again. He was always thought that why his grand children's name so casual.. Why not it be a unique... but he can't oppose little Manu so he sigh