chapter 94 good news

Kirloskar palace

Mahadev and Uma , Jayprakash and Sonali were having their breakfast with Rana .... but suddenly Sonali's phone started to Ring .... she saw that it's call from her daughter ... so she received the call and turned on speaker directly placed it on the dining table....

Sonali : what's wrong ??? ( continue eating )

shravani : Mommmaaaaaaa( loud  shout )

they all stop to eat ... after hearing shravani's shout .... they all thought that something is wrong... with her or there in X country with one of them

Rana : shravu.... what happened... just wait for me....I'll be there.... where are you.... where are King and pawan and ... where is little Manu ?? ??? .... where are your bodyguards.... ( hurriedly asking nonstop ) ( even stood up ..pushed the chair  back to left urgently for X country )....

Shravani : Brother Rana ...... ( urgent .... cut Rana's words in Midway ) I'm ok... sitting in living room with little Manu... and big brother.... don't worry.... everything is ok here.... don't behave like  brother Pawan.... ok.... first let me finished what I want say to you all....

All they sigh ....and relaxed their shoulders.... and hearts... waiting for Shravani to continue ... what she wanted to told them...

Sonali : Shravu... don't you know how to say hello or hi first... on phone.... what if your loudspeaker like voice give heart attack a next person....

( scolding - cold and firm voice ). 

Rana was ready to fly there for you.... even without second thought... by just hearing your shout we all were near to death ... when are you going to behave like matured person.... ( suddenly stopped scolding shravani after hearing sweet voice )

Man : Aunttttt ( so sweetly ) ...  don't scold sis Shravu  please.... ok... she is just extra existed to share something with you all... 
   ok....
good morning Grandpa and Grandma
uncle and aunt .... bro Rana ...
    we are going to share good news with you all...

( cut Man's words and speak hurriedly & excitedly )

  Jay prakash  : little Manu are you going to give us good news

Man : yes ..uncle ...that's why sis shravu  was so excited...

( there Aaditya Shook his head )

Sonali  :  oh...god... really ..

Mahadev and Uma : this is happiest news...  God ... thank you for your blessings...  

Man was still confused there... why their family react this way...  something is..wrong

Rana : little Manu.... it's true ... really I'm going to become   uncle ... I'm so happy...

Man (who struck by lighting ... now understand... what she told them how they misunderstood her ) ( she blushed hard... and glanced at Aaditya ... who was looking at her passionately.... with deep eyes )

Shravu suddenly started to laughed out loud.....

Sonali : why are you laughing shravuu.... ( doubtful ) ..... stop your.... laughing act.... we are waiting ....

Shravani look at Man who was blushing hard and ready to fly back into her room... but Aaditya tightly holding her wrist ..... and stoping her from escaping.... she smiled again....

Shravani : mom and everyone now I understand why  brother Pawan  is like this.... because in our family everyone have this special kind of illness.... without listening everything what other person want to say.... we all started to react and over think .... and even make assumptions....

Jayprakash : come to the point .. .. shravuu .... you call us to share a good news... isn't it... so why you started to read our family illness book here....
      where is your big brother???

Aaditya : hmm...

Sonali : what " hmm" ??? we are your parents and your grandparents are here too.... this is how you talk to your elders now....  ( scolding )

Aaditya : good morning...

( robotic voice / indifferent )

how are you all there....???

i hope everything is good....

and I don't want to waste my words and time ....to gossip about my own family members...

i know very well that every day you all....all day long... time to time... gossip nonsense thing....

.... that's why...I don't want to my brain cells damage by you all....

ok.. take care good bye...

and yes don't .... mention the topic of my wife's pregnancy... because I'm not ready yet to share her with anyone....not even with my own... child....so we'll talk about it after 4 years.... "

Mahadev & Uma ...cough... cough cough ...cough.... ( embarrassingly)

Jayprakash ? ?????( in mind )

Sonali : you.... you... ice cold demon.... you are just useless... im sorry for our little Manu ... how could she spend her whole life with a wooden box like you ..

Aaditya : oh... really ???

Sonali : don't talk to me ... you son of demon ... ( to jayprakash - you not allowed to sleep in bedroom for 1 week ....)

Jay prakash  : it's nothing to do with me...why you punishing me... Aadi apologized ....

Mahadev - Uma and Rana were watching super drama

Aaditya : sorry Mom... but still Dad don't you think your wife scolding everyone for nothing.... took her to vacation.....

sonali : you....you...... Rana don't let him back in our house ok...when he returned back from X country...ok... ( super angry )

and be sure that your Dad not come any near to my bedroom..

Rana : ok Mom

Sarvani : ( interrupted ) ahaaaa .... can you all stopped your drama.... don't  forget you both have three sons and one daughter.....and they four were going to settle in their life... and you also have two daughter - in - laws.. but you both still fight like newlywed .....
    don't forget i call you to told you something special....  so can you please listen carefully what I want to say....
      so the good news or surprised news is.... that your humble son... most kind son.. most sweet son ..... finally have a crush on girl name Tulsi... she is a PA of our Little Manu... no family.... only have our little Manu..

I like her too ...... she is beautiful like little panda.... we just meet her today but.... she is so lovely... so be ready for another D-I-L ( Daughter in law)

Jay prakash :. it  means ????? we need to arrange another wedding too ( smile happily)

Sonali : oh. ..god .... he listen everything what  Aaditya said..so Aadi help him ...and you both Little Manu and Shravuu  make sure to talk good about him in front of her ....ok...
oh...god I need to arrange so many things before hand....I'm the most busiest mom now...   need to bring two daughter - in - laws and send my daughter to her husband's home... ( with that she cut the call and make call to a jewellery designer )

here all peoples who was sitting on the dining table shook their head and smile at Sonali's excited behavior....

There Sravuu look at the black screen of phone and smile at Manu..... and left to prepare food for them...

Aaditya : shravu don't cook for us ( loud voice) ... we already had our meal... ok

(he pulled Man with him and left )