chapter 124 Celebration

It's been one hour that Man was ready but so shy to face her own self in mirror ... the saree which Aaditya gifted her is so transparent and the top was also so uncomfortable to wear...
......she was thinking about how to face her husband now... just then she heard a door opening sound and her heartbeat started to run like dear...... she closed her eyes ...her breaths become unsteady....just his presence make her feel goosebumps all over on her body.....

The familiar breathe touched her earlobes ...she turned her head other side...and opened her eyes and look at the mirror... and caught by deep black hungry eyes....... staring at her .... without words.... then he lean towards the dressing table caging Man in between his both arms ...... Man closed her eyes.....she thought may be he going to hug her or kiss her  but (he picked up the Sindoor box )( vermilion powder box ... which Indian married women apply compulsory in there forehead ) And then apply it on her forehead... Man somehow got shocked by his action and disappointed too....  she turned towards him...now they both facing each other ...

Aaditya : perfect....

he kissed her on her forehead ... then smiled looking at her who was so shy to lift up her eyes.... he then hold her hand and walk towards the sofa and let her sit on sofa then went out of the room and returned within just two minutes... with some boxes... then he placed it on coffee table... opened the box gently.... in all boxes there were only her  favorite food.... without any words ... he served the food and started to feed Man......

Man was silent too....as always they do not need to speak with each other...so she just do what she wants or let him do what he wants....she when he feed her she eat it obediently... and then she also feed him... .. .. after their dinner ...he picked up the empty food boxes and walk out.... when he returned back this time he brought again little box..and placed it on bedside table...

then he stood there and looking at Man... he started to unbutton his shirt .... throw it on floor.....and walk towards her then stood in front of her...then picked up her and walk towards the bed and placed her gently on bed...then started to kiss her hungrily.... then moved to her neck... and bit her ...

Man : amm...(moan in pain ) " can you be gentle ? "

Aaditya: ( bit her collarbone) " you make me like this and ask me to be gentle...I can't promise to be gentle because ..I can't stopped my inner beast"

Man's eyes staring at his black deep eyes ...her hands on his naked back ... feeling his strong back muscles...his skin glistening with sweat..

Aaditya : My Man... you look so damn seductress tonight...( undress her ) ... i like you more like this... without clothes on... under me...( removed his pant and boxer too)

Man : (blushed and pout ) it's took me twenty minutes to be ready ... why you ...why you.... don't even glance at me and throw it away as soon as ...you got me on bed...

Aaditya : if I don't look at you how could I become  this hard ( his hard member started rub her Honeypot... )

Man : ( gasped ) Ahaa... ( she parted her legs trying to give him more access . . his hardness stroking her nub in circular motions ... giving her pleasure... her back arched as her tightened nipples pucked ....when Aaditya's lips caught it...

"umm" Man moan again .... his teeth grazing and biting and playing ...he continued his work on her both boobs... not neglecting one another.... and his hard rod still rubbing her there and torturing her......she could feel her earning for him...but he don't wanted to enter yet in her... he wanted to hear her soft cry... to beg him...to make her his ...not gently but wildly ...

Man : " ah..... please.... don't tortured me like this... please... ( she was already wet by his playing and rubbing) ( her voice shuddered feeling his hard rod near her entrance )

just looking at his Man's pleading watery eyes Aaditya's patience snap...the way she look at him ... with her blushing face... panting .... heavily.... he can't help ... but kissed her hard... his tongue dove deeper inside her mouth  ... this kiss not as gentle... like before ... his teeth grazing past her bottom lip.. while Man losing herself in his arms... their bodies were sticking together... and they both could feel the intimacy between them...

as Aaditya explored her mouth ... kissed her like he wanted to dry her all... he was claiming her lips so ferociously... so roughly...it was first time he become like beast... who was just unleashed...

but Man was not angry... on him... or  by his beastly behavior..... she also like this side of his....it's felt new...but she gasped.....and moan loudly.... when he entered in her without warning....

Man : " Aho... be gentle ..um..."

Aaditya : MY MAN... THERE IS STILL Thirty SECONDS in our hands... to the day end completely and so before THAT WE BECOME ONE...   So this is my unique way to celebrate ..... Happy birthday my Man....
Happy nineteenth Birthday...

Thank you so much to BORN FOR ME IN THIS WORLD...

and

Happy first wedding anniversary My WIFE 

sky full thank you to marry me and make me world's happiest person...

(Thrust in her with his hard rod... and  kiss her lips )
And thanks to satisfied me like this ... with your beautiful and soft body....