chapter 128 Gentleness

after six months

Kirloskar palace..

Mahadev , Jayprakash , Aaditya , Rana and even Pawan's face look like they lost everything.... they were sitting in the garden...Their wives were sitting other side of garden ...  chatting and giggling time to time...

Today is  a Mehndi function of Shravani ... all ladies were busy... they not even bothered to throw a single glanced towards their husbands... Some Mehndi designers draw ... Mehndi designs on their hands.. so they just sat there relaxed manners...

Mahadev : who the hell ...that person who decided to hold this stupid mehndi function... for this function my wife sit away from me...

Jayprakash : Your wife... My Mom ... their grandmother .... what do you wanted to do her ??  can I give her call ? ( calm voice  )

Mahadev : You .... don't behave like you didn't even  bothered with anything.... form morning to afternoon.... Your wife not spare you a single glance..... tutt...tutt...

Rana : I don't even understand why we give so much importance to  rituals like this... why not we directly get married the person whom we love...
    such a headache... It's been so long that we met to each other.... and now she is here in front of me...  but we can't spend sometime alone....
     she is most interested in those boring functions than me... what west of time....

pawan : you all could have chance to meet them in the bedroom ... but what should I do... i don't even get chance to chat with her.... after we returned from X Country...    ( pitiful voice )

Rana patted pawan's shoulder ...
ans said

" I don't think that... in this life you will marry to her , the way you behaved in front of her like frightened rabbit.... it's took you... your whole life to asked her for marriage...   "

pawan : why you both always discourage me... I'm your brother don't you both need to support me to get my love ... but here you both... just wanted to make me depressed...

( he looked at Rana then turned towards the direction where Aaditya was sitting ... but surprised to him... Aaditya was not on his sit .. he scratching his head )

Pawan : where is he ???

Mahadev : that bart is really fox ..  he already went to his wife... don't know what he was going to do...
..

Few minutes before... Aaditya was  rolling his eyes... hearing his Grandpa ... Father ...and his brother's nonsense... he also miss his wife... it's been awhile that they returned from X country ... and as he already predict.... his Man engrossed with wedding preparations.... all day long she run here and there.... and in night she have no energy to ... to do anything...so she slept just like this... everyday looking at her tired face he have no heart to wake up her....
      but it's ok... his Man enjoyed functions like this and if it's make her happy .... then he is ok with it...  for him nothing is important than her single smile....
      when he was sitting there and hearing so much nonsense.... his all focused was on his wife...he smile and understand that here's his chance...so he walked towards her directly...

Man was little surprised by Aaditya's gesture.... Then she smiled and blushed hard.... he sit between her and Shravani... then held a food plate and started to feed Man and shravani....

Prajakta and Tulsi scream
" oh...ho....what love "

Sonali looked at her son... then his love for Little Manu ... she felt so happy.... not only he care only for his wife...but also his little sister Shravu....the way he feed them... she remember ...in past just like this ... he always feed them...when they were tired of playing and don't wanted to eat... but he coxed them... always and somehow always managed to feed their little tummy....and even help them to washed their dirty hand and feet before going to sleep...
     he never uttar a word but always their to pampered them... and here he is...today .... no one really care about food and water ... because they were having fun... but he understand them more than enough ....what they want and what exactly they need ... their is no need to speak... he just brought a food and started to feed them... Man and Shravu also accept it wouldn't uttering a words...like it's just not surprised or sudden.... they always enjoyed his pampering....And Aaditya feed them with so much patience....

Tulsi : Little Manu ... you are so lucky to have BigBoss ... ( she glanced at pawan ) ... not every girl lucky like you...

Prajakta : He love her so much that's why ( glanced at Rana )

uma : yes he love and care about his wife and sister.... and there is some unwanted people who don't even understand a simple thing like this how to care and pampered.... they just know how to watched TV all day long and eat and drink... nonstop... ( twitched Her lips ...with disgusted... Looking at Mahadev )

Sonali : still you are lucky   aunt  .... your husband think about you... he annoyed you with his nonsense but... for me... (sigh) i marry a person who...just stay calm a day long...reading newspaper and financial magazine all day long... I even have question in my heart... why he married to me...when he doesn't even love me in first place.... oh god ... why I'm so unlucky.... ( she lean towards Una's shoulder..and sigh )

Uma : praju dear you still have a time... and Tulsi... live your life on your own way no need to a marry a person who doesn't even understand your silence...

Aaditya stood up and silently ..with so much gentleness he started feed his grandma , mom.. too... he hesitate for while then Glanced at Man ... when Man smile at him... he walked towards Prajakta and Tulsi to help them drink a water and feed them food also ...

first it's was big shock for Prajakta and Tulsi but when they heard Aaditya's words they felt so warm in their heart ...

Aaditya : Let your big brother pampered you too...... like shravu you both have me....as big brother this is my responsibility to make my little sisters happy...

all ladies were so happy ...
And 
another side of  garden... Mahadev .. Jay prakash ... Rana.. pawan... felt like they strike by lighting... time to time... their faces look like they lost their soul... Aaditya singlehandedly destroyed their hopes  .. just like this .. without doing anything... his one move and he win all Ladies's heart...and they ( men ) lost face in front of their women ..