chapter 76 hurt badly

when Shravani entered in the office building she heard Familiar voice but.... not just voice but painful cry...need to confirm she walked towards the voice and saw that... Manu was sitting on the floor with so much pain ... holding her left foot...

Shravani hurriedly run towards Manu and shout

" Manaaaa....Manaaa... my lil babyy..."

she sat on the floor with Manu... looking at Manu's teary eyes and painful expressions... she also can't hold her tears...and started to crying.. she hugged Manu..

Shravani : Manaa... Manaaa... what happened ? where are you hurt ... ( crying and hugging Manu tightly )

Man : sis Shravuu .... I'm o....kk.. don't cry .... please....look....immm ok... ( holding her tears she speak but .... she felt so much pain that she felt little dizzy )

All the onlookers was in shocked... even shravani was low key... but still they know that... she have special relationship with their BOSS and his PA Pawan...... it's mean if she know the girl..... that girl may know their Boss or His PA too.... and now she hurt by Boss's rumours girlfriend .... what should going to happened now... no one guess...

Shravani ( look around and spotted Bella Richard ...who was standing proudly in front of them {Man and Shravani })

Shravani : ( pointing finger ) it's you... isn't it ???? just you wait ...

Man : ( cut shravani's words midway ) sis.... i felt dizzy ... ( lean back to shravani's arms ... closed her eyes )

Shravani : ( frightened ) Manaaa... Manaaa... ( trying to wake up Man ) Manaaa... Manaaa ..( patted Man's Cheeks )

what...

Manaa.....
what... happened .....Manaa.... ( shouting and crying ..)

Shravani was so frightened and afraid.... that she started roared ....

" big brotherrrrr.....brotherrr...."

"Big bro pawan....... brother Pawan....."

"Bodyguards.... Bodyguards .... "

Aaditya who just reached the ground floor heard Shravani's roared ... he felt like something really happened to his Man the way shravani was shouting ...

he run towards the voice... behind him Sonali... Jayprakash... Pawan... hurriedly walked towards the Shravani's voice ...

Bodyguards also run towards the spot where Shravani and Man were sitting

they saw that Shravani was sitting on floor with tearful eyes and hugging someone ...

Aaditya saw who the person .. And dropped on his knees ... Sonali and Jaypraksh also followed Aaditya.... pawan called dr... urgently... he know that something was wrong with their little Manu...

Aaditya pulled his Man into his arms..and looked at Shravani... for explanation..

Shravani : i don't know anything ? i heard her cry and saw her on the floor in pain... i just returned office from meeting...

Aaditya looked coldly at Bodyguards and said " speak "

All them hung their head down they are trembling by his cold gaze

Bodyguard 1 : we were standing outside

Bodyguard 2 : young mrs... ordered us to ... not to follow her in...

Bodyguard 1 : we were tried to help her but she signal us to leave... we were wrong king ... that's why young mrs... got hurt ...we are ready for our punishment...