chapter 160 maternity photo shoot

Nimbalkar Nivas
Garden
maternity photoshoot...

All family members were present for photo shoot... holding small decorative papers in their hands... soon to be great grandpa , great gardma ... soon to be grandpa - grandma... Uncle - aunt ... soon to be Mom - Dad...
    they also recorded videos ... to welcome baby... they all were enjoying their time ...

suddenly Man's phone started to ring ... she glanced at phone screen it's from Tulsi ... she smiled and wanted to speak with her but here is all family members so she hurriedly stood up..

she felt her head spin and there was throbbing pain in her stomach ... she yelp in pain

" ahaa "

Hearing her cry... everyone got panic...Aaditya stood up held her in his arms with frightened expression...

Shravani : little Manu ... ( panic ) Whats wrong ??  

( crying face / pregnancy symptoms ...  Every now and then like to cry )

Karan : Manaa.... ( worried )

Man glanced at everyone... looking at everyone's worried expressions she sigh... then shook her head ... holding Aaditya's hand tightly ... she smiled ..

Man :  it's nothing ... shravu sis.... maybe it's because I got up in a hurry ... that's why my head was dizzy... don't worry ... you and bro ... finished your photoshoot first ... I'll rest for while... ok...

Neha : let me check you first ... come with me...

Man : mom ... I'm ok... there is no need to check up... go and enjoyed... it's all because of you all that I work hard past few days and now I feel little weak...

( she don't want to spoiled her families happy time ... )

Shravani :  ok... then We all finished it as soon as possible... you rest with bro here...ok..

( everyone  walked away  ... just Aaditya and Man left )

Aaditya was silently listening everything beginning to the end ... not utter a words... he was just looking at his hand which was held by his Wife... she held it so tightly that...her nails digging into his hand skin...

He understand that she was in  so much pain that she was enduring the pain to speak with them... easily....every time she speak...she  tightened her hand around his hand...he understand her feelings that she don't want to spoiled happy atmosphere... that's why she act like this ...

but Aaditya was waiting for his family to go away so he could asked her... or took her to the hospital..just when they left he first glanced at her ...but she was staring at Shravani...then her own body...he raised his eyebrows...

Man lowered her hand to rub her stomach... she felt like there's nothing wrong...but when she glanced at shravani's loose Clothes ...

she immediately remembered that she was feeling a little nauseous in the few days ... but it wasn't too obvious .... she was continued rubbing her tummy... thinking that she need to go to hospital to have check -up..

Aaditya observed everything...and he smiled like bright light.... he felt like he was the happiest person.... but still wanted to confirm... by doctor...so he chose to stay clam for while... he took his Man... in his arms... carefully...and then help her to sit down on near chair.. then  kiss her forehead... and give her Orange juice... to drink...

Man : I'm ok... don't worry...

( even she knew that he always care for her... but seeing him like this ... worried for her ... she felt so warm..in her heart ... After sometime she lean into his arms and sleep soundly... )

Aaditya carefully.. adjust his suiting position that his Man sleep comfortably...and staring at her with so much love ... then he glanced at her tummy... then smile again... and murmured ... gently touch her tummy with his hand ...

"  welcome my baby ... in our life... let's... meet after your Momma... wakeup... i know you are also eager to meet us.... just the way I'm... feeling so excited to knowing your exitance here... ( rubbing her tummy )  wait for while.... let her rest ok... "

all afternoon they all busy with photoshoot... shravani and karan seemed like they were used to this... every time the photo was taken ...their smile and expressions were very natural ...

it was hard to tell whether they were acting as recommend by the photographer or to happy for photoshoot...

the photographer was indeed correcting karan... because..he was so happy ... always over do... ..it's already five in the afternoon... to finished everything...

Aaditya was in his own thought... he casually picked up his phone and called hospital... and booked the appointment for a check up ... and immediately asked for female doctor.. after making an appointment the gynecology department... he disconnect the call....

Even he was speaking in low voice..... Man wakeup ... then realising that she was sleeping in his arms.. she smiled softly and look at him...

Aditya : feeling good or want to rest for while...

Man : ( shook her head ) ... I'm ok... it's been few days that I feel little sleepy.. ... 

(she feel like he smile )

What do you think... I...I....I...feel...like.....

Aaditya : um... i also feel the same way...let's go to the hospital... i already book an appointment...
( patting her head with love )

Man : um... ( smiled at him...with blushing face )

Aaditya : don't blushed like this ... i can't control myself every time... looking you like this....

he tightened his gripped around her and kiss her passionately ...