chapter 176 jealousy

after sonali and jay prakash left Aaditya coxed his children to sleep...

Man was watching him with so much love ... after her delivery her husband not let her tired by their children as possible as he could help... he help her in everything.. 

she moved a little upward and captured his lips. He responded to her with the same passion. The room temperature was rising when Aaditya pushed her away. He breathed heavily and said in a husky voice,

“We should stop here.

Man: Why?” (breathless).

Aaditya took a deep breath to control his emotions.

“I will lose my control.”

Man : Then lose it

She kissed his throat.

Aaditya groaned. He looked for excuses. When he found one, he said, “You will get pregnant again.”

Man’s : Don’t worry about it.

Her naughty hands went inside his cotton Shirt and roamed over his first chest.

Aaditya :That won’t do

He caught her mischievous hands firmly.

Man : why you avoiding me.. now you don't like me because i gain weight .. isn't it

She bit his collarbone and then licked it.

Aaditya’s eyes heated up. Those torching eyes looked at her with hunger. He moved away a bit and sighed.

“I might hurt you down there.”

He finally admitted what was poking him. After what she had gone through, he was traumatized by it. As a result, he didn’t become intimate with her after she gave birth to their children.

Man : But I’m healed. I was healed in a week.”(surprised to know that he felt that way. It always made her happy that he cared for her this much. Now she understood why he didn’t touch her even though she tried to flirt with him countless times.)

Man : Sorry, hubby.” (cutely, using her charm.)

Aaditya: you know Our Aadu ( Aditi daughter ) definitely got your trade.”  (was called ‘sly dog’ by Sonali)

Man instantly said,

“You are right about that.”

she totally agreed. she looked at Aaditya . “Did you know what she did after you left for office? I was taking a nap in afternoon Taking the chance, she climbed over my body and started slapping my chest. she wanting milk... You know I couldn’t sleep well last night. And there she ruined my beauty nap. When I woke up and wanted to scold her she gave me such a look that I couldn’t say a word. she definitely got that sly side from me.maybe ”

,Aaditya : she is God gifted dont blame her she is just our little princess  ”

Man : “You-” (jealous because Aaditya always took their daughter's side)

Aaditya : ok sorry from her ok... don't be angry( looked at Man)

Man :  you love Aadu more than me , our sons will be affected by your partiality .”
Man hung her head

“Aaditya : There's no measurements for my love to you all.... don't compete
Why do you think so?”

The kids slept quietly.
Aaditya hugged Man from behind.

Man smiled. She turned around to face him. She could see his face without the lights on. The windows were opened and faint light was coming from outside to illuminate the dark room.

She said, “Hubby, you care about me, right?

Aaditya: yes any questions? 

Man :but I m Really ok there(shy)