chapter 118 What a scene

MNK corporation office building...

Tulsi was working in her cabin ... she had so much workload... today there in office ...  her free helper Pawan is absent ... thinking about him she smiled stupidly... she like him... when she first saw him in JK shareholders meeting that day... the way he walked in... the way he managed everything smoothly... the way he blushed sometimes whenever they accidentally touched each other... he sometimes Help her like gentlemanly.... she really want to make him her... but he is prince of World's richest family ... and she is orphan.... without Man's support she was nothing... she and her baby  were so much thankful to Man and her generosity... that she help them without asking anything ... treated them like family... thinking about it... her eyes got wet.....

just then Tulsi's phone started to rang... she looked at the phone ...then with smile she answered the call.... but after one minute her smile disappeared... she just stood hurriedly started to collect her things on office table then said
         " I'LL BE THERE.. ... IN JUST FIVE MINUTES... WAIT FOR ME ON MAIN GATE OF OFFICE BUILDING "

disconnecting Phone she called Man ...

Tulsi : Boss ... sorry but I need to go home... something happened ... ( worried voice .... )

( other side of Phone )

Man : it's ok... take your time... don't worry.... everything is going to be ok... inform me...if you need help...just let me know ok... im  always one call away ok... take care...

Discontinuing call with Man ... as soon as she walked out of the office building .... she saw a familiar figure leaning on the car... waiting for her... she walked towards him hurriedly ( almost running )

the person dressed in white shirt and simple black pant.. with leather black shoes...had short hair.... looked clean and sharp... he was looking at her with pampering smile... with hands gestures he asked her to slow down....

Tulsi opened her both arms to give him superb big bear hug... then he lovingly patted her head ... with small smile...

Tulsi : ( worriedly ) what ... what happened..... why are you suddenly here... everything is ok there in our home....just tell me... or any next second my heart going to blast in worry.... ( panting)

The person :  let's go back first then you got every answer... and now can you behaved like big girl... still hugged me like little baby...

Tulsi... smiled and then walk towards passenger seat... and both them left ....MNK corporation..

Unknown to them... someone looking at them with complicated expressions.... so much anger.... lost  .... jealous eyes... stuffed heart..... his eyes followed the car ... till the car out of his sight...

He was busy with Freshman program... then the Lil Manu's Matter...after 2 hours Handling everything accurately he wanted see her... so he come here hurriedly wanted to have lunch with her... but just when he going to entered in elevator he saw her running towards main gate .... with worried expression...

so he also followed her behind but when he come out and saw her in other person's arms... his heart stopped working for moment... he looking at them dumfounded... his fist clinched.... jaw tightened.... he just wanted to separate them... but then he saw her smile.... the smile she never give him till yet... and he murmured

" she is happy without you pawan... her happiness is there stood with her.... loving her is your choice but choose her happiness is her own choice so... let her go ... just love her and wish her happiness... "
he smiled but the smile us worst than crying...

... Opening the hospital ward door Tulsi .... run towards the the person who was lying on the patient bed...on another bed there also a little girl was lying ... just one year old ... looking at both of them Tulsi started to crying....

{{{ Sadhna ( Tulsi's elder sister... My baby )

( Arna  " one year old baby girl " Nick name MunMun  )

( The person  " Prashant - Sadhana's husband - MunMun's Dad and Tulsi's " brother - in -law "" - Father and big brother figure in her life )}}}}

Sadhna : I'm already annoyed by him ( pointing finger towards Prashant ) and this smell of hospital if you start your mother india drama again I warn you that I'll make you black and blue after going home... ( annoyed ... frustrated )

prashant looked at sadhana with helplessness ... and walk towards his MunMun's bed and sat aside her silently...

Tulsi : My baby... i love you ... i care for you ... that's why I'm worried and crying.... don't insult my love by your cruel words....
And  " brother-in-law " also love you lot... don't scold him...ok...
    now told me what happened.... and why are you here in hospital. .. with my MunMun....

Sadhna : ask him.... don't make noise here go out and talk... don't disturb my princess ...let her sleep ... and you ( to prashant ) go and asked that doctor.... when we leave this filthy place.... make sure it's soon... now get out ( Annoyed ) ( closed her eyes and turned other side to ignore them )

prashant shook his head and then  held Tulsi's hand and signal her to follow him out...they walked out .. closed the door ... and sit near the Ward ...

Prashant  : yesterday they both went out and my big baby and small baby ... enjoyed eating ... Street food..... when I come back from work... they were sleeping soundly... but early in the morning... they both suffered by lose motion and Diarrhea .... 

I frightened by watching their situation so I requested my big baby to go hospital but.... there  she is as always.... scolding me ... but when MunMun's situation turned worst...then she agreed  ...  when doctor checked them.... she told him about their yesterday's matter.... I'm shocked and angry... don't understand what to do so... when they both slept by medicine ... i rushed to you...
   so you may help me to shoulder her scolding and frustration...
( smiled at Tulsi ) so let's be ready ... ok...

Tulsi : Ok... don't worry.... we all know ... her temper just... leave her... go ... and asked the doctor... about their conditions so... we could go back home.... if not... i don't know what we going to face in front of doctors and hospital staff members...

prashant left to meet doctor and ... Tulsi entered the patient ward...  looking both them were sleeping ... she also sit back on chair... then went to the dreamland...