chapter 98 passionate

Before Praju could react , Rana started kissing her again and this time , the kiss was more urgent and frivolous.

He carried her in his arms while kissing her...not leaving her lips even for a minute....he wrapped her legs around his waist and with blushed Praju circled her arms around his neck to keep her balance ...

      They were soaked under the shower.... their clothes were sticking to their body...with their wet bodies , they can feel each other even with their wet clothes on....Rana groaned when he felt her two mounds rubbing against him as he was carrying her in his arms ..

He walked towards the bed while kissing her . .. he laid her on the bed carefully and continued kissing her as he laid on top of her .. Praju was panting and breathless ....her body was getting weak of his kisses .  .  .

in the past they kiss so many times but today he is more passionate . ..than ever... she hit him on the chest when she couldn't breath at all... Rana reluctantly parted away from her lips... He glanced at her .. while panting....her swollen lips... her blushing face gasping for air looked more alluring than ever...

He bent down and moved to her earlobe making her shudder because of the sensation . ... Rana amazed by her shudder and get to know the fact that her earlobes is his wife's sensitive parts .... she couldn't help but shudder whenever he kissed her there .... he sensually nibbled on her earlobes slowly moving towards her collarbone ... Praju grabbed on to pillow tightly as he was nibbling and sucking on to her sensitive points she could feel his bulge on her lower abdomen as he was laying over her and was holding her tightly ...

slowly slowly he reached to his destination he gently remove her dress and bra.....and without wasting a minute he groped her firm and perfect boobs .... making her moan with the amazing sensation ...he massaged her boobs with his hands while kissing her mouth then moved to her boobs and took one of them in his mouth while massaging other with his hand......he was pleased  and felt even hot when he heard her soft cries ....as he fondled with her boobs ..

Praju unconsciously grabbed his hair and pulled him closer as he was making her mind hazy with  his actions ...her other hand was roaming on his back and was clutching over his wet shirt tightly..

Rana suddenly stopped all his actions and looked at Praju... who had her eyes closed , she slowly opened her eyes when she realized he stopped ...and staring at her ....she blushed .... turned her head other side ...

Rana : ( horse voice ) Praju..look at me ( hold her chin and make her turned  towards  him )  I want you .... today I don't want to stopped halfway here.... i want eat you ....and make you mine...but before that I want your permission ...

so CAN I ???  
if not then you sleep here....I'll Go to base for tonight... and comeback in the morning...ok....

Praju blinked her eyes in confusion , her face already turned crimson as she feeling embarrassed due to their activities... ... but after hearing his words she felt all over hot in her body...

Rana : I said , today I want you... if not then say it now...what you agree to go further or want to stop here and wait for future when you settled your goals and became my wife...by those traditions...which we called wedding...

Praju pursed her lips and looked at Rana who was staring at her with his passionate gaze yet  he was remaining still ...she could see his anticipation that he was waiting for her answer ....

Rana : Prajuu... I love you... you are my wife already in my heart ... I'm not care about any traditions .... and this is fact.... I'm not telling you this to you now because I want to do sex with you... but I really want to consume our relation.... but still I want to see ...like me... you want me or not...the same way  like me who is eager for you...the way every night your memories make me hard that I want go to you and... pushed you under me...and make you unable to walk properly... but still I want to know.... are you not miss me the way I miss you... ( horse voice )

Praju held his handsome face between her hands and looked at him lovingly ... until now she was restricting herself because she afraid of their parents , so whenever he asked her to meet she reject him but today no-one stopped her ... she love him... he is her husband.. even they not married yet... it's okey.. to express your feelings and desires .... there is nothing wrong in expressing your love to a person who equally love you...and respect your feelings...

She grazed his cheeks with her thumb while admiring his handsome face...but by her soft touch of his cheek Rana's grasp behind her back tightened... as he felt electric current in his body because of her touches... his body temperature was increasing by every single minute because of their intimate posture ... on top of that her light touches were making him crazy...

Praju smiled at him...and blink her eyes....the sensual smile on her face was igniting the fire inside him...his breathing become unnatural...Praju smiled again and leaned in to kiss his moist lips...  he welcome  her kiss with shocked.. while kissing she romed her hands on his body .... from his hard chest to firm abdomen ....

Rana involuntarily shivered as her light touches were making it hard for him to control .... with blush Praju started to unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt ....one by one... he was stunned for while ... he cannot believe that she was the same girl who was always shy and reserved whenever they kissed and hugged ...

she removed his shirt ...he also raised his hands to help her to take it off... then praju kiss his Adam apple....then his collarbone ...his shoulder and slowly slowly her hands touches his bare chest and his abs ....

her soft touch make him hard .... it's hard to stopped now