chapter 30 1st day of highschool

Day of result..

   Results declared on the online... seeing the result both family members so happy and proud too.. because Manu got 1st place in whole country... and all her friends got good marks too....they all overwhelmed because of congratulations call and messages...

Man was eagerly waiting for special persons call .... it's been so many days they last saw each other's ... they speak everyday about so many things.....just then her phone rang...

Man : hii.....( smile  / blush )

Aaditya : hmmm... Congratulations my Man...I'm so happy for you ... and proud too... so told me what reward you want... ( joyful voice )

Man : thanx but... .I really don't want anything but... but you( smile chikkly).

Aaditya : I'm already yours my
"Man"......don't asked for it again , and if you really wann me then prepared yourself first .. because I don't know what I'll do to you ... to our lovemaking process..

Man : (blushed) i don't know what you talking about ? but just love me like this forever...

Aaditya : forget it.. I owe you 2 rewards now... and are you decide which university you ..wanted go...

Man : ...we all decided to joined X university campus .... they have special different facilities for every single subject with Good Teachers record... Admission process will start in 15 days then... maybe Highschool after month...

Aditya : ok... as you wish... if you are happy then nothing is matter... but only 2 years... after that you'll come to me here ...I love you my Man... miss you lot...take care

Man : ok byee.... good night...

....
1ST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL  ..

Early in the morning Shashikant dropped " Manu " to the XYZ university campus..

She saw swati and Amol on main gate.. she walk towards them .. they give each other's hi-fi and friendly hug... and waiting for shubham and prajakta...

Swati :  so  ugly kitten , any progress with your Ice king...? 

Man : He went to X country for handling business branch there.. ( with low voice )

Amol :  oh...oh... someone have lovesickness here....(chuckled,)

Shubham and prajakta joined them with chuckled...
and they started walk towards their new classroom

Man : guys cut the crap  ... I have something to share with you all but ... don't over react ok...

They all looking at her... with like ... we are waiting ... you may start your... speech ..

Man step back from them...in loud voice ...in one stroke..she speak...

Man : We engage..it been 3 months... presence..with just  some family members and some business partners ...

other four shouted
" WHATTTTTTTT?""""

Amol : what the heck ?

shubham : How dare you ?  

prajakta  :.sob....sob.... don't talk to me... you...you.... . . how could you engaged ... without us... don't you dare utter one word

Swati : you ... uglyyy kittennnnn ... I'm proud of you.....you did a good job... Ice king Is so heavenly handsome guy ... it's good to trap him  ... with your ring finger... but.... but.... he need to ask our permission too . . that if we even ready to share you with him or not... isn't it...

Man : Guys I love you..all....a.... lot... please forgive me...it was family decision..... Karan Dada and Sharvuu Didi ... also engage with us same day...I'm not even prepared for it...and (blush) he only came one day before engagement .....and returned back x country after engagement...

Amol : so when we going to meet him...

Prajakta : Amyaa you really have death wish to eagerly wanted meet Ice King Devil

Swati : I just need to warm my eyes with his good look (dreamy voice) ... oh....god ... he is... so handsome... don't mind me ... Ugly kitty..

Shubham : So .. it's family arrangement... you don't wanted to engage with him... for family you... except him... ( with teasing smile )

Man : guys..... how about on my birthday ...it's just 20 days... you all meet him there.. and ... ask him for.. anything ...

now let's go ... we need to attend .. .. our class...

Amol : Don't forget it... he need our approval.. to marry you... don't you dare to ... oppose our presence in your life... 

Man :  Amya...  I never ever dare ..... we all are like siblings not by blood but by heart... please I'm really sorry ...  ( sob...sob..)

Prajakta : Don't cry ... Mannaaa.. ... we are not mad on you... it's just ... we can't accept that fact you forget us when you got your love...

Man : no ..no... I'm never ever forget you all... but you... all... know .. my family.. and ...  they like to live low key... so ... that's why.. and I'm underage.. so ... please try to understand me... guys...

swati : you all ... stopped your emotional drama... ( with raising eyebrows) ..Manaaa ... um...um... so both you ... I... means... that things... did you both... do something.... that .... couple should .... tell ... tell...me please....

Shubham : Ahmmm..ahmmm... you shameless... Amol and me are boys.. don't you have some shame ... how could you ask something like...this in front of us..

Swati : what was that ... umm.. don't you know that you are boy or not why are you... declare here... with your ugly face..for nothing.. and everyone is shameless ... don't you.. if not then don't you dare to marry in future... you ... pure soul...

Amol : ...why.. both..  you..fight like husband and wife .. every time...

Prajakta and Man : Exactly...

Shubham And swati : ..no... ( they both blush )

Amol - prajakta - Manu..   looked at each other's with smile.. and.. give hi-fi...

Amol : so .... another 2 person out of the world now...pink sky...pink sky.. ..

Prajakta  : love in the air

Man : God bless you Shubhyaaa ...

with teasing and talking all they way they entered their new classroom

They all seem to find perfect place for them... backbench...

they again looked at each others and laughed loudly... they going to enjoyed their time here...

unknown to them... all classmate who present there ... stare them with amusement...