chapter 17 My birth right

shravani shouted on Karan

leave me ..

leave me ...

I'm not pure ,

I'm  disgrace "

and she sat directly in bathroom floor.

karan's heart hurt for her..
he said with cold tone

" GET UP"

startled by the sudden cold tone , Shravani slowly got up and stared at Karan .

karan forcefully pulled her towards his chest and wrapped his arms around her and said ,

" who said that you are dirty ,

who said you are not pure ?

who said that you are disgrace,

who said .... "

karan's voice choked . Ignored to suppress his feeling karan closed his eyes. He can't see her like  broken , she was proud till today , but today she broke for unimportant issue ..

Shravani knew that he was crying . Tears started flowing down her cheeks . she wrapped her hands around his waist and gave him tight hug and subconsciously bite his shoulder

her Small pear like teeth could never hurt him . It had the opposite effect on him.

karan shuddered at her sudden attack .

he asked her

" why did you bite me?"

shravani : leave me , don't hug me , I'm dirty , i....I....I.... need to clean and wash myself .....ummmmm.....

without any thoughts Karan locked her active lips with his thin lips .

shravani looked at him with shocked

" It's my birth right, after all, isn't it..."

they both stayed in their embrace for awhile and did not say anything .

Karan : "what I did today was not because that you are my cousin , but I consider you as my wife. maybe you did not like what I did today but let me tell you one thing , whenever I'll see someone bullying you like that , I'll behave in the same way . I'll crush and earse the persons existence from this world . if any one bully my family members.. i can't going to tolerated it.

  " I don't care whether you think that your body is dirty or you are not pure . I also don't care whether you disgusted your body or not . I just know one thing that I LOVE YOU & YOU Are MINE .

I LOVE YOU SHRAVANI . and I love the way you are , your soul . shravani ... i just want to be part of your life .........
       .
    .....but it's ok if you don't want to love me back , maybe you have your reasons .... i never force you .... it's totally your choice if you want choose me or not . I'm not going to stop loving you .

whenever you want my help .. I'll be there for you . "

After saying this Karan let go off her and started walking towards the door.

Shravani was in shock .. she can't express her feelings ... just now ... just now .... Karam said that he love her .... she was flying in sky...

but suddenly he turned towards the door to leave her  and after that her sense back to returned her mind .

when shravani saw karan leave an uneasy feeling enveloped her . she felt like if she will let him leave today , she will lose him forever . quickly running towards him shravani hugged him from back very tightly and shut her eyes

karan was startled by her sudden action . He was about to say something when , Shravani murmured ....

" please don't leave me..... I .... I don't want to lose you .. "

karan smiled but didn't say anything . He wanted her to admit her feelings for him.

when Karan didn't say anything , shravani started feeling nervous . Tears started flowing down her cheeks .

        "" don't leave me please .. I.... I... LOVE YOU ... i can't afford to lose you... i like you.... no...no ... i mean ... i love you ...I have always loved you ... you are the only man in my life and my heart .

    sorry for my misbehaving ... it's just that they touched me so I feel disgusted.. ..you can't understand .. how that feel ... it's feel disgusting ... i can't forget what was happened sometime ago... and she started crying again..

but Karan turn back to her and pick up her in his arms walked towards bed ... then he gently put her on bed.... sat beside her ... hugged her tightly ... and thought how to assure her ....l