chapter 40 working wife

After meeting Aaditya came to Man's cabin ...

Aaditya silently watching at Man who was seriously working on her new project.. and thought

" oh my...god... my wife look so beautiful when she worked seriously...oh...I don't need alcohol to got drunk....my wife's beauty more  than enough for me to drunk my self..."
he approach Man.

Aaditya :  let's go.. it's already to late , and we need to inform aunt and uncle that you going to live at Our house till the function ...

Man : But....um.. before our engagement it's wasn't that odd but now It felt awkward ...and it's embarrassing...

Aaditya : it's ok.. before or now ....we are still what we are ...no one ever treat you like daughter-in-law... and don't forget they were your  Grandpa & Granny ,  aunt- uncle too..then in-laws ...ok...

In parking area Karan was waiting for Man and Aaditya ... walking back and forth.....

Man : big bro you are not left yet ....but I'm going to meet  sis Shravu ...so .. bye... take care

Karan : hmm... your sister-in-law ordered me...I mean to say she asked me to dropped you There.. so now let's go...
   he started his car waiting for Man to hupp up

Aaditya : but you don't need to dropped her...I mean I'm going home so we could go together ...you don't need to work hard ...and worry about it...

Karan : My wife asked me so I need to complete my tasked...im not comfortable to leave alone my lil sis to cunning fox den...so I'm staying too

Man understand her bro's heart...  sis shravu and her bro need sometime to spend with each other so... she need to help them.. she said 

" yes Bro .... you stay back with me too.... maybe I need your help in case..."  

Aaditya smile and shook this head and thought they really took me as
" water head ... that i can't find their plan to .... wrapped my sis in their love ..." 

After one hour they reached Kirloskar house.. without waiting for anyone Man dash into house and directly hugged her Grandparents ( Mahadev - uma) & then  Uncle and Aunt ( sonali - Jayprakash)

  i...miss you..so...so ...much

then she snuggle in Sonali's arm and with speak like little kid...

" Aunt I WANT TO EAT ... COOKED BY YOU...IM SO HUNGRY..LIKE ANYTIME SOON I'M GOING TO FAINT..."

sonali kiss Man's forehead and said
"go and fresh up ...give me 1 hour "...

then asked Jaypraksh to help her in kitchen.. after Manu left... they left for preparing dinner for their adorable Manu..

Mahadev and uma turned to  watching TV again..

Aaditya and karan... thought

" what was that...we are not air...so how could they behave like we are not even present here "

they both came in and touched Mahadev and Una's feet for blessings then Aaditya went his room to fresh up and Karan went to kitchen

Karan : aunt and uncle... may I live here too... till celebration..if you both have no objection..

sonali : (pinched Karen's ear) What you said ... repeat it...IF WE HAVE OBJECTION..

umm...now you behaved so formally...with us ...umm...get out...

Jayprakash : Don't hurt him... Karnyaa even you engaged with our daughter..but it's not changed our relation...you and Manu have same rights what shravani and Aaditya have in this house... don't you know ...so don't be like strangers... or we make some mistakes that's you felt that we not treat you same like shravani and Aaditya ...that's why you need to asked our permission..

Karan hugged Jayprakash...he felt so warm in his heart ...then he kissed Sonali's  Forehead and said... I'm sorry  aunt and uncle  i don't think that my words  hurts both of your feelings ... it's just that... i don't wanted to bothered you ...I'm engaged with your daughter and...it's ...I don't know properly ..but it's just.. 

jay prakash  : we got it... go to your room... and come for dinner .. 

  karan left the kitchen

Sonali :  I'm so happy to have handsome and kind heart  (son-in-law) and beautiful  ( daughter - in - law) .. but our both kids are fox...I just hope god blessed them happiness and strong  heart and mind to bore our kids foxness..

Jay prakash : Don't worry .. they are perfect match for each other...for successful married life one partner need to cunning minded and 2nd one need to simple mined to handle this cruel world...if in future they need our help we ...are here for them..ok..

Sonali  :(nodded ) yes...now let's cook if ..not...my lil kitten maybe make fuss...in whole house..

Man directly jumped on Shravani... who was sleeping on bed..

Man : (shout) sis  Shravuuuuuu... wakyeee wakeyee.... I'm hungry... without you how could your lil manu eat....(pout)

Shravani : ( patted Man's head smile )  give me 10 minutes..ok.. and don't you need to wash up...

Man : (hugged and kiss Shravu's cheek) (Smile mischievously)  sis shravu ... my Bro is here too... he can live  here too with us till celebration is over... ( she winked the person who was standing on door)

Shravani :(surprised / blushed) who asked him to came here... i just asked him to dropped you..

Man : ( sad voice) oh.. sorry then..I asked my Bro to go back ... and whatever... without both of us... mom - dad  will be alone there so..

Shravani : no...no..I don't mean that....means ....it's already to late... isn't it...

Man : no..Sis ..I think you are not comfortable around him...if my Bro...stay here...so it's not good idea ... i asked him to leave after dinner ok...

Karan who was standing on door and watching drama directed by his lil Mischievous sis.....and enjoyed it whole heartily... the way his sis play with his wife...and his wife's reaction after every single time...when his sis told her to send him back .... it's so loveable...

Shravani :  no..no.. My lil manu... I'm really happy to have him in here.. don't asked him go back... it's been six months we didn't even meet each other properly..I miss him like hell

Man silently left Shravani's room and give thumbs up to her Bro..

Karan directly closed the door and walked to the shravani...

Shravani : you...you..why...are you here... and when. ... you... come... what do you...want ...

Karan : ( smile and hugged her ) Someone said that... she miss me...

Shravani : (awkward smile ) oh..... I ...I... need to wash up...

Karan : ..so. . let's go together... then... i need to wash up too... it's been so long... isn't it ....we share... (he bit her earlobe)

shravani : (moan and shudder) no ... no...we can't... we need go for dinner... we can't .... delay...time...what they think...

Karan directly sealed her lips and somehow the end up in bathroom ... karan then pinned shravani to bathroom wall and his hands roamed around her body...

Shravani was melting by his teasing ...they miss each other... so much that they hungrily kissed ... karan make love with her in the bathroom ....

After on hour they heard knock on the door...

Man : sis Shravuu ..are you done your bath...we need go for dinner...let's go...

Shravani : come here... Man...

Man went near the bathroom
" what ..."

shravani :  ( blush ) go and brought your bro's clothes here ... please hurry up... don't get caught...

After 5 minutes Man handover clothes to Shravani then winked her..

When karan and shravani come out they both felt Embarrassed... so they silently had their dinner... 

Aaditya was happy because his love with him...

Elders were happy to have children's around ...