chapter 54 jelly king

X country

Aaditya returned his apartment... after hectic day.... these days he was so busy to complete his work before his Man's birthday...
      After wash up...as always he was going to call his Man... before sleep... but then he saw messages from his aunt -Neha .. he opened those messages and saw...that it's was photos....  not just simple photos ....but.. his one only wife's... and his only lil sister's photos...
...
...... passing every seconds... his his face turned ugly..... he thought ... what the heck is this... how could she easily sleep with anybody .... she only need to sleep with him....how could she even hugged anyone in her sleep... is she little kid...if she wants to hugged ... he willing to her fluffy pillow for whole life... just she need to hugged him... how could she put her legs on anybody's body........  he could volunteered his body... not only for put her legs on his body but if she want she could put her whole body on him....

    All her sweet memories tortured him like hell ... all day and nights... he forget to count .... how many times he took cold shower to cool down...... his body
      don't he wants to sleep with his wife but ... still he behaved like gentleman... don't he deserved loved by her... care by her... pampered by her for behaved like good guy...

    still she openly betrayed him... and sleep with his sister ... hugged his sister in her sleep..... even he know that it's was not 1st time... that they sleep like this... but now his wife become adult... now she can't sleep with anyone... not even any women... not even his own sister.... he can't allowed it 
      trying to calm down..... inhaled - exhaled.... breath....

    then he send messaged to his aunt  Neha

Aaditya's message

" Aunt"

1) what you really Want to show me ?

2) I know my wife is beautiful and amazing

3) I still remember my promise ... i already completed your every challenges..( which you demand)

4) Now it's your turn....to fulfill your promise.....

       by the way..... thank you for sending those photos.....my wife look so beautiful....in Short and silk top.... but still.... i think black may look even good on her than this pink colors....what do you think "

5 minutes later
Neha's  reply to Aaditya

" Sona.... I don't have any other intention to send you those photos ... don't you think ... I'm the best Mother -in -law in the whole world.... you just need to come.... I'll fulfilled my promised to you... don't worry  .... and yes...  now she going to turned 18th so she need to update her wardrobe..... I'll handle it for you.... take care of yourself... I'm going to busy now ... let's talk later.... love you... don't forget to eat properly...  "

Aaditya smiled by reading.... his Aunt's message.... yes... he was lucky to have her (Neha )in his life...he have two mothers.... one who give birth to him... 2nd who loved him unconditionally.... always there for him whenever he need her.... his and her relation not just nephew and aunt ... but more than that they are good friends... he freely talk to her anything without any bourdon or fear ....

       After sometime ... Aaditya directly called Man... it's was already 4 times.... he dial her no... called go through but she was not answering... he got angry every passing minutes....he dial again 6 times but ..... but no one picked up....

Aaditya wanted to.... go there and ... punished his wife....on bed... badly ... that she may know ... how to behave ... like good wife.... he typed a long message and send to Man... he was so tired that ... he sleep.... without even his realised...
.
.
.
Man Wake up ... she saw that shravani was still sleeping soundly.... so without making any noise she went to wash up... then...  plugged phone to charger... she went into kitchen to looking for food... it's was already afternoon... she was really hungry... after filling her empty tummy ... she thought to prepared lunch for her sis Shravu ..  then she got busy with her lunch making process....

  When shravani come out to eat ... she saw that Manu was busy in the kitchen... it's already done...
Man smiled at Shravu... and they both enjoyed their lunch with their grandparents ( Urmila - Shahdev) when it's all over... Manu went back to her room... and Shravani left to complete her some work...

when Manu opened her phone screen ... she was shocked... feel angry.... upset.... guilty... so many miss calls...then one message... from Aaditya..

" My Man... I know .... I'm not important to you... but you are always most important person to me.... i always want talk to you ... whenever I returned back to this empty space .... with my hell tired body and brain...your presence make me relax... but you always treat me as option...

when you wants to call me ... you make... call ... if you not want talk to me... you ... literally ignore me... i never cage you... or restricts you for anything... i always try my best to fullfil your every single wish ... so now you don't want to talk to me then... now I'm not going to disturb you... bye... take care... don't Skip your meal.. ok.. "

Man was nearly cry by his words... how could she sleep like pig... she know very well that he call her every morning ... still she sleep like dead... she was guilty.... she wants to called him back.. but ... afraid to disturb his sleep.  .. so she give up the idea... to called him..... then she quickly send him so many messages to forget her little mistake...

but her bad luck that.... she not got any reply from other side... she was tossing and turning on the bed.... waiting so long but .... no reply... she cry.... it's was the first time... she felt that Aaditya deliberately not picking or answering her calls..... she send so many ... sorry messages to him..

other side...

Shravani sat back in the car... asked driver to drive...

she then check her phone... there was a message from ... karan..

" Rest well ... don't wandered here and there... don't skipped your meal... you felt so thin... under me last night..... i want to sleep besides you... but it's ok...in future... we'll enjoyed the morning together....
      shravuu.... im so happy... it's was our 1st date... isn't it... but best night...or our time together... I'm not going to forget it all my life... with you.... sitting back....on my bike... hugging me... enjoyed the time... without any words ... i never thought that ... we could happy like this too.... so thanks... love you.. ... take care.... if you have time... come to me....I'm waiting ... in my office"

After reading Karan's message Shravani felt so warm in her heart... she thought that... she is the only who felt sweet and amazing... but now she know that karan also felt same .....

she smiled like stupid ... person...  lost in her own fantasy world.... thinking about last night