chapter 116 angry 😠 wife

Shravani was in meeting and it has been one hour since she watched the video ...which Man send to her.......sitting in the meeting room..... looking at the phone with expressionless face..... her eyes changing time to time...after long while she called Karan  ... and her first sentence was
" DO YOU LIKE THAT WHORE "  she heard him saying " no.... "  Whatever she asked him his answer always be like " no...not... " lastly he told her that he was coming to her.... Shravani was angry .... after asking some questions she stopped talking..... and hang up the phone....

again she played the video and watched it...her eyes were full of fire ...with killing intention.... she didn't even noticed that the pen she holding already broken by her.....after realising that she stood up and walk towards her office...asked her assistant for hot coffee ... then walk in and sit quietly on her chair...after five minutes... her assistant brought coffee for her... shravani asked her about further schedule... assistant told her ... today's important meetings were done... there is no work....so shravani asked her assistant that.... if there is not urgent matters... don't disturbed her... assista left...and Shravani again started thought about that video... sipping coffee...it's feel bitter.....

Karan reached under the office building... let out long sigh.. and after parking car he walk towards main door  ...then he asked receptionist....about Shravani... the receptionist called shravani's assistant and told about Karan's Arrival.... Assistant know about shravani and Karan's relationship so she told receptionist to let him come up... Karan thanks to the receptionist ...and then walk in the elevator...

Karan was hell nervous his back was full of sweat.... he know his wife is become a MAHAKALI ( Hindu goddess ) whenever she is in bad mood.... He took long breaths to calm down.... and cursing his lil Sister .... for her mischievous behavior.... she may just wanted to park but here he was thinking .... how to make his wife...  normal again.... just then he reached his destination....

He walk  towards Assistant's little cabin and asked her to inform his arrival to his wife... Assistant stood up and karan followed her in front of Shravan's office door... then Assistant knocked on the shravani's office door... slightly opened the door and inform Shravani that " Mr. Nimbalkar is here to meet you..." and she heard shravani's voice to " let him in "  

karan heard it to ... "chilling cold voice" ... He nodded towards assistant and walk in ... and he locked the door from inside... he walked silently but firmly.... but Shravani remained seated on her leather chair.... resting her chin on her palm ...watching him walking towards her.... firmly..... their eyes were lock to each other ....

Karan placed his both hand on the table ... slightly Lean towards her.... still looking at her... then shook his head with helplessly....

Karan : Shravu.... you know me very ... don't you..... don't be mad ok... don't misunderstood ... don't think nonsense.... ok...
     it's not what you think.... really.... it's all because of Lil MANA ....( he look ...that her eyebrows raised up ) no... no ... i mean... it's all because of that witch....
       trust me.... I just wanted to attend that program for Lil Mana...  It's like.... it's been years that Nimbalkar group provide scholarship those students who work hard got 1st place in the college entrance exam.... and this year lil Mana got selected by... her marks ..... so to feel proud ... I went there.... but ( angry ) who knows that under my nose .... in front me someone openly ... try to snatched my Lil Mana's scholarship...  ( he stopped talking  and look at Shravani's expression )

Shravani ( looking at him ) :  GO ON....

karan :  first I thought that it's Lil Mana's turned to get her scholarship so... without looking around I got up on my sit and change my position to hand over the scholarship to Lil Mana by my own hand... that's why I'm happy there... not for any dirty whore. ... trust me...
      you don't know .... ( raised his voice dramatically ) when I got know this fact... i firmly asked college principal .... about this matter.... in front of all students and leaders.... they all frightened by me... you  know already when Im angry .... I'm not afraid of anyone... so they all trying to please me ....to leave this matter.... but I'm not leave my firm foot of the ground.... and asked them to expelled that witch ...

that witch even wanted to hurt Lil Mana .... I'm going to save her in time.... but your brother pulled Lil Mana towards him....then I wanted to kill that witch...I even kicked her ... she fell on ground.... in sorry state... who said her to mess up with my Lil Mana.... again when I wanted kill her with my strong kick but.... pawan stopped me.... i was so angry .... but then you called me and after hearing your voice .... my anger melted like ice....

Shravan ( still calm... looking at him ) : so what..... why are you explaining me this and that.... ( without emotions )

Karan : ( panic ) :. don't be like this Shravani... please.... it's just like this .... that.......that... Lil Mana wanted to tease me... that's why she recorded it.... to just pranked on me.... i dont know about other men.... but I know that I love you more than anything.... so please calm down... now ... please....
  they both still staring at each other.....