chapter 184 sweet argument

karan started to panic.

" Shravani....i mean.... my love  shravuuu.....It's not like that-"

Shravani : "You even Boosting in front of them for no reason ... Did you think that they wouldn't be able to understand who is powerful in our relation...  but still Just how powerless do you think I am?" 

(She wanted to laugh. Did he think that she wouldn't understand what he's thinking in his mind ....  he look so cute like this )

Karan was sweating  "I don't think you are powerless. Im  just joking . There is nothing wrong to cracked some jokes ." ( he...he.... he... )

Shravani took a deep breath and said,

"Hubby, we both have power  in our hands or in our relationship we don't need to prove it to anyone ... we just need to love each other "

Karan instantly replied, "I don't mind what others think about us but still want to show off little in front of them.. just little."

Shravani : " hubby... are you telling me that you look down on me In front of others just to show off?" (She looked at her husband ... with surprised ...)

It was time for Karan to blink.

"What?"

Shravani : Are you telling Them that because im women  and your wife so you don't respect me? i obey your commands... serve you like maid all day long..... hummm

Karan was dumbfounded. There were too many things he didn't know about his wife ....his wife  like to make mountain from tiny stone...he don't know how to explain her ...

"How did you speak like this... i don't even think about this .... why you took different meaning of my words and behavior?"

Shravani shrugged. "It was normal."
( she was enjoying his cuteness )

Karan sighed. 'Of course, only she would say something like that.' He remembered  in the past wherever they argued on any thing... she speak whatever she want to speak without bothering to explain anything properly... just to vent her anger...she spoke  poisonous...

He said, "You are my wife, Shravuu. I love you ... more than I know.. and understand.....I wouldn't dare to disrespect you."

Shravani looked at his puppy eyes. "Karan before I'm a mother, I'm your wife. I have a duty towards you and our son. I'm trying my best to give you all whatever you need. but before become your wife And mother I'm a daughter ... grand daughter...... sister... friend too.... i also have some responsibility too... they all know what the real me.... so in future don't trapped by them... they fooled you... so don't be angry...ok

Karan's expression changed. He hugged her closer.

"I can never hate them. I don't dislike them either.. i know how much they all love you. I can never discard someone who loves you.

Shravani put her head on his right shoulder. She knew that he was telling the truth. She said, "But you get fooled so easily. I cannot understand how could a handsome businessman who ruled the business fooled by his friends always... . If you don't give them chance to fooled  you , how  will they prank you ? it's not just today but always... you trapped in their prank...

Karan's grip tightened around her. Truthfully, he didn't care what his others thought. They were a bunch of  demons, always creating trouble for him ... whenever he wanted to have some alone time with his beloved wife. They spend most of the time to trapped him in their prank ... he also don't want to trust on them.... he always up garud around them... but still ...he can't find out still yet how they make him fooled all the time... he cracked so many big business deal without worrying ...but around them he need to open his eyes wide..

Karan : even I'm businessman but still I'm normal human ...  i can win the any business battle but when it come to you.. my heart and brain stopped working properly...so I can't recognized what's wrong and right..

Shravani understood that as well. She rubbed his broad back. She said,
"You have too much pressure. forget it..... How about I work with you? It will lessen your workload and we can have more free time."

Karan paused before asking, "When do you want to work?" 

Shravani thought about it and then said, "How about after lunch I come to the office and work with you at work? your sleepy head son take a naps after lunch. he can play here with five trouble makers  ."

Karan : i don't mind ... it's the best way to spend time with you..  so now can I say that ... that you are not angry with me....

Shravani : who said I'm angry... with you. ..or...on you.... hubby Do you think we are fighting or arguing... hmmm.... we are just having good chat... it's called discussion... not argument....

Karan be like ok. your right... but in his heart " why I'm frightening then... for no reason..all the time "