chapter 19 yes

lts was nearly midnight when Aaditya reached his home . He was in his own world chatting with his love Man that he doesn't know that his mom is sitting on the sofa and watching him who was smiling like fool .

Sonali : ahmm... ahmmm...( Cough )  my dear son if you are satisfied with your moon walked then came to the earth . you have parents and grandparents too

ohoo my god what should we do my only son forgot about me before his marriage...what will  happen when his wife entered in our life he can't even spare single glance to us... ( with sob... sob )

Aaditya : mom can you please stop your drama . it's been 16 years she already had her place in my heart and in this house  too and by the way don't you make joke on me . You and Dad not even care about us siblings....when she stay around you ...  like she is your own daughter and you both pick us on rodeside.

Sonali : he....he.... shut your mouth ... you .... you.... how could you even compared  with my Sweet Manu.. you both brother - sister is headache but she make us happy ... you ... you...stinky boy

Aaditya : so .. now ... told me why are you faking drama here ..

Sonali : You returned home after 3 years but first went to your" Man". We were waiting for you but there  you sleep peacefully .. don't you wanted to explain something .... hmm...

Aaditya : mom I'm trying to woo her , to make her your daughter- in- law.  i wanna know that what if she forget me and like someone else .. that why I went there 1st to meet her

Sonali : You keep waiting and sat back watched her to be someone else wife .. don't you know how to impress her or propose her..   it's not going  to work chanting"

My Man

My Man... "

hurry up and make sure that she'll become only my daughter in law .. if not don't even think to marry another girl... 

Aaditya : Do you really think that I'm that useless . but you don't know ( he laughed loudly ).... Ha.... ha..... ha.....

Sonali : are you really my hopeless ..  cold ice face , wooden face son.. who don't  know how to smile .. and yes I forget that to how could my son even talked so long ... he just know "humm.".. "ok".. you ... you.... who are you?... where is my son... ?

Aaditya : ( his lips twitched,  I'm really that bad ) ... mom listen carefully ... can you please stop your drama .. it's give me goosebumps already ...

and I want talked you about some serious issue so please let me ....

Mom tonight ...while ago ...I ... I. . confess my feelings to My man , I propose her to marry me  ,  she accept me but she was not in her legal age so accept me as her boyfriend ...

Sonali : what did you say .. say it again ... 

Aaditya :  mom ..  Go and prepare for our engagement . and if possible talk with everyone in our family .. i want to know about their thoughts too.. about ...

yupp she already accept me ... i love her..

mom ..

i love her like she was my breath ..

Sonali : You ... you... wanna engage with her ? she ... she ... not even ...adult yet .. it's not good for her...

Aaditya : I do not told you to Wed us .. i just said that all I wanted to world know that she is mine and will be mine in future too.

Sonali : ok , I'll talked about it with our family .

Aaditya  : ok.. good night ... mom (hug her kiss her forehead).  go and rest now . and yes I'm leaving tomorrow morning so don't get panicked .

Sonali :( Hug him back ) ok be careful on your journey .. and take care of our sharvvuu .. we all missed you .. love you ... ummmmm ... ( she patted his back ) I'm happy for you .

Aaditya came his room lay on bed think about his Man .. he smiled time to time .. he miss her . her soft body .. her smile.. her fragrance .. .. ohoo god please keep her safe for me he thought .. he just need to prepared to for his soon to be fiancée.. what gift he will need to prepare for her to their engagement . with this thought he went to dream land

There Man was smile like manic .. she was so happy that she wanted to shout out loud .. but she can't.. she just kiss on her phone screen time to time and blush like newly bride .. oohh god he propose her ... he said he loved her.. ohoo...  ..

my heart making sound thump... thump... .. can I going to have some heart problem ..i need to visit dr.. Ohoooo god ... please save me... then with smile she went her la... la. . land too