chapter 29 cook for him

Aaditya with his long legs , quickly walked to the Man's room , knocked the door .
    When door opened , he looked at his  "Man "  condescendingly and thought " my wife is so pretty " .

Man raised her head , her clear eyes reflected his reflection, her delicate face was painted like rouge ( because of blush) , her plump lips glowed like shine water... which made Aaditya wanted to taste .

Aaditya's eyes moved downwards to her neck , it's look like delicious , he wanted bit there , he thought so and did so .

The big hand squeezed " Man " head firmly , and lowered his head to kissed on her neck.

"UMMM" obviously "Man"  didn't expect Aaditya to kiss her . Although there is distance from Karan's & her room ... what if anyone saw them like this... with this thought " Man " struggled to free herself.

Seeing His "Man" struggling , Aaditya deepened the kiss aggressively  and thought

" my MAN IS NOW HIS WIFE " Why so embarrassed ?

Didn't they kiss several times and however he wanted to do this long time ago.. no one know how he spent his time without her and  control his inner lusty animal. Whenever he looked at Man 's photos or in the middle of the night when he remember her .. his blood boils and he can't sleep anymore...

Aaditya's kiss was wet and tender , domineering and powerful .

Man didn't know how to deal with it...but Aaditya was like a love expert and he kissed so well .. Although she had experience kissing him in the past... on face or ..lastly sometimes on forehead ..... but it was totally different.....

She just felt like all surroundings was spinning and she seemed to feel butterfly in her tummy .. she didn't wanna to make embarrassing sound so she tightly closed her mouth....

Man didn't respond for a long time , only then did Aaditya leave her neck.... and the corners of his lips twitched unconsciously , "SILLY GIRL"   Aaditya gently called her...

"WHY ARE YOU STOPPED YOUR VOICE , I REALLY WANTED TO HEAR YOU "

Man lowered her head and dare not to looked at him...she was almost ashamed , and thought 

"I know he like to teased me but when did he become PERVERT  "

She had just been completely intoxicated by his kisses . she took the initiative last time to kiss on his lips but now ...... she finally know that how embarrassing it was?

Aaditya was in good mood and whisper in her ear...

" IM SORRY , I HAVE TO GO , I CAN'T GIVE YOU TIME NOW , IM REALLY SORRY "
he breath out a long breath in her ear...

Man know what he was talking about she said with smile...

" DON'T WORRY , IM BUSY TOO, EVEN YOU STAY HERE I CANT GIVE YOU TIME SO ITS OK... ISN'T IT.."

Aaditya hugged her even tightly he really wanted to kiss her lips...he know she understand him.... without any questions she expect his reasonings.....

Aaditya lowered his head and kissed her the corner of her lips .. he only felt a tremor in his body . If she hadn't under age , and if it wasn't this place , he doubt whether ho could control himself.

He snorted and then lowered  his head and attacked Man's  neck again... hungrily ... then said

  " Man ... it's so painful..... I really looking forward to when I worship your body with my love " 

..Man was like..." i can't understand what you taking about "....

Aaditya don't wanted to continue that subject so he ask her ...

"DIDN'T YOU  GOING TO COOK FOR ME TODAY ? "
"SO TILL YET YOU NOT EVEN ASKED  ME ABOUT LUNCH ?"

Man : oh... everythings is ready , so I just come hear to fresh up ... umm... let's go...

They both came to dinning table Aaditya sat there and Man went to brought a food..for him...

She came with full plate of food Varan & Bhat (Lentil curry /stew & steamed rice) , Chapati ( Indian flat bread) , Masala Vang ( stuffed eggplant with thick curry ) , Khir ( rice pudding ) , Bhaje ( pakora / gram flour sanck with onions and spices) . she put the plate in front of Aaditya and ask him to start to eat...and just going to sat on side chair but suddenly Aaditya pulled her on his lap ... and trapped her with his arms.. 

"Man feed me please " he whispered in her ear ...

Man : you...you... don't you have some shame... you childish...what if someone saw us... let go...

Aaditya : i don't want to eat .. if you don't want to feed me (with pout )

Man know that he was acting  but he looks so cute like this so with embarrassment somehow she fed him a full meal .

Aaditya was so happy , it's was a dream come true for him, his Man specially cook for him also feed him ..... and he was wondering My Man cook so delicious food...

Aaditya : Man ... you really cook so delicious food.... you blessed by goddess Aannpurna .... I'm so lucky to have you in my life... it's your first time cook for me... so what reward you want... ?

Man : i don't want anything...  but if you really wanted to give me something ...then just there take care your health and eat properly and sleep in time...

suddenly Aaditya got call and he looked at Man with guilt and said  " I...I have to go ... something went wrong there, and don't worry , we'll meet soon..
He was entangled with His Man when she cried ....

" MY MAN.. DONT CRY... DONT CRY.. PLEASE... ..IF YOU CRIED LIKE THIS YOU LOOK UGLY ... SO ...SO...SO... IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO FIND ANOTHER WIFE.....

Man : (trying to push him) YOU....YOU... ( she smashed his chest with her small fist )

Aaditya pretended to Pain... but

Man.. immediately frightened and she said him worriedly " I'M SORRY... "

Aaditya took her in his arms and said

" don't  say sorry .. i didn't even feel your little fist... I'm leaving now .. take care ok... tell me the result... when it's out... and I'm waiting for you to cook meal like this everyday for me... then he kissed her forehead again .. hugged her even more tightly.. and left with... sad heart... 

Man stood there for while then rushed to her room and cried for long time..