chapter 77 his anger

Aaditya was silent all the time when dr. checked Man....he just looking at Man's left foot  which was turned reddish purple (dark) .. he just can't control his anger ... only wanted to torture those bitches .. who hurt his Man like this...

Aaditya  : ( cold ) Pawan.... informed in the business world that who works with Richards ... they will be going to become  AK's  rivals.... if they want to survive in the business market they all need to cut all ties with Richard's...
      And for  two receptionist ... just ... just make sure what I told You before... make them beggars who called my Man ... beggar ..

Bella : ( rush towords Aaditya and said loudly ) Aaditya ... you.. you can't do this ... why you cancelled collaboration with our company and give order like this...how could you do that ??? 
    just for a girl like this... you and I ... I mean to say...we are....we are business partners.. who is she ?  who is she to you ? for her you behave like this ? 
    Aaditya listen to me... don't blind by her beauty , in the future you may meet more beautiful and sensible girl... she only with you for your money.... listen to me... and think again ...

Shravani : you ....( pointing finger to Bella ) shut your filthy mouth ... and before I killed you .... get out of from here...

Bella : who the hell you are to ordered me ?  mind your own business...  this between me and Aaditya ...

she walk near to Aaditya
Just when she trying to hold his hand .... Aaditya kick her mercilessly hard that she landed on the floor with "thudd"

Aaditya : Sorry mom ( looking at Sonali) ... you told us that never hit a women but... she touch my bottom line...

then he turned towards Bella and said ....

"in our first meeting I told you don't called me by my name.... don't I ? We are not that closed ... and I don't like any random woman called my name as she please ..."

Bella : ( cry in pain.... angry ) Aaditya how could you do that to me ?... don't you know that .... all those who are present here know our relationship... that I'm your secret girlfriend... for a random girl ...you kick me.... ( already in pain so still continue her acting pitiful infront of onlookers ) 

don't leave me for her...she just want your money... but I love you...   please think again .

hearing Bella's words Man picked the water bottle from coffee table and lazily open it and throw  towards Aaditya...

Aaditya hit by water bottle and his clothes get messed...if it was someone he may killed that person but when he saw that his Man's facial expressions change he really frightened... he hurriedly hold Man's hand and explained

" My Man.... My Man.... I ... I don't know her... she just vomiting randomly... i don't even talked her more than three times... and every times there were peoples around us... i mean .. don't mad on me...ok... don't misunderstood me ok... "

Man free herself from him and turned her head towards Jayprakash and  spread her arms to hugged him.... ( like little kid )

Jayprakash pushed Aaditya side and hugged Man and glare at Aaditya... and said

"we dont need you ...  go and clean the mess you  create "

Aaditya felt like sky broke on his head when his Man free her hand from his hand... and thought
" my Man .. ...what if she don't want me ?  she misunderstood me by that bitch words ... no...no... before she leave me... i need to kill this Bitch. and clear everything.. "

Man looking at Aaditya's worried and frightened expression and smiled lightly then look at Sonali , Shravani and Pawan and wink .. they all smiled towards each other with understanding...