chapter 80 Devil is Devil

Next few days Aaditya was Handling his work from home.... all day long he was in service to help his wife to recover fast .. Man was happy to spend time with him  expect she need to pay  return charge for his work...till the end that she can't even lift her little finger.

And there in AK office Mr. Richard come everyday for Aaditya ..but he got nothing....he don't even no what happened suddenly that.... all there project stopped by Aaditya and.... even others companies don't want to work with Richards and.... second thing is ...he can't find his daughter Bella..... he just wanted to used her to get some new project from others...that she could help him to stand back to his position..

All board members of his company wanted to change CEO and choose others person who could make profit for them... all they have so many issues about his leadership.... after he took over the Richards company... he fell to protect and manage it properly...  

Pawan and shravani were eating dog food continuously.... in the house..that's why they work over time so they don't need to saw Aditya and Man's lovely dovey drama... the way Aaditya's was pampering his Man... other peoples may got heart attack on the spot by seeing almighty king of Devil turned wife salve inside the house...

but Aaditya felt so happy to do everything for His wife... all this passing day they got even closer .. they talked to much that they share everything about them to each other's .....

After one week Aaditya need to joined his office again but he still worry about His Wife... so he asked Man to come office with him ... Man thought it's good idea ... sitting alone in house is a such boring ... it's better to go out and enjoyed her free time to work with her hubby...

so they four entered AK. corporation building together ( Aaditya , Man, Shravani ,Pawan)  Aaditya was holding Man with carefully... Man's  face was painted in red ...by blushed and anger... she told him so many times that she could walk .... but he act like he didn't even heard what she was saying to him..

Shravani and Pawan...look at each other then thought .... the devil is devil.... he not spare any single chance to ... throw dog food to others.... now they need to bear devil's romance in office time too.. they already on their limits to collapsed by his lovely dovey act in house... now where they escape from him....to stopped him that he don't feed them dog food now and then....here and there.... .

It's the morning time... all workers hurriedly walking in the office ... but all those got shocked early in morning by their devil boss.... he was walking like king holding his Queen in his arms like she was some treasure.... their jaw dropped on floor.... by watching their Devil boss's new version...

Pawan and shravani shook their head and walked their own work ...    after entering his Office Aaditya placed Man on sofa ... then ask her if she want anything ...Man was still mad on him so she just shook her head... Aaditya smiled by her action them sit beside her .. gently patted her head and said...

" i  know you can walk properly ... not just that you can run too... but still let me care for you.... i afraid that what if... you again hurt your self... please just wait for another few days... then you could do what you want...  ok... and other things is .. i like to hold you every time....like this( hugged her ) I felt peace ....

( in his mind .... and I don't want to show you other peoples... the way they look at you... i want to dig their eyes... out of their eyes sockets... you are mine only ... mine... your beauty also only for me to look and appreciate and enjoy.... )

Man know all this but... she felt embarrassed ... she pushed him to work... and then open her bag and got busy with her laptop...

Aaditya sitting on his chair ... working seriously but... time to time he glanced at the busy figure who was sitting on sofa with her laptop... and typing speedily.... some time her eyebrows arc up... and sometimes her lips twitch... 

Aaditya felt so amazed by her little actions... he know everything about her secrets.... what she working on..... he just don't want to disturb her... so he never ever asked her anything... he don't need to asked..... they both were silently   focusing on work..... as always they don't need to long conversation to enjoyed each other's company... they felt warm just sitting together...like this... in front of each other... in one room... 

pawan entered in Aaditya's Office after knocking...then placed food boxes on coffee table and... asked both of them to joined him... for lunch... after while shravani also come and they four enjoyed their meal with laughter and extra dog food ...

After office time...Man don't want to hold by Aaditya so... They walked slowly .... to holding hands... Shravani already left with Pawan... they both had enough dog food for today so they don't want to share same car with this couple...

Mr. Richard was standing on the main gate... when he saw that Aaditya walk out ... he was so angry... by waiting so long... when he about to rushed and wanted to asked explanation .. he was met with a glare as sharp as knife.

it caused shivered run down in his spine , when their eyes met again Mr. Richard was startled by Aaditya's gaze .. so first he calm down himself , puffed up his chest and asked " Mr Aaditya , don't you think you need explained me .. what you did  to my company and where is my daughter ? " ... but suddenly he stopped and stunned by while his gaze lingered on a beauty... he did not move his eyes away from her and he forget what he wanted say .

when Aaditya saw that his wife was being coveted , he was like a lion whose territory had been taken over , he was furious ... Mr. Richard not even got time to react when Aaditya swung open the car door with a loud bang and gently help Man to sit inside the car.. then closing the car door he stood in front of the car window to blocking the Mr. Richard's. view to his wife completely..

Mr. Richard were so much concentrate to staring at Beauty  that his eyes open wide and looked like they were about to fall out from his eye sockets . but when he met his eyes to the Aaditya red blood thirsty eyes his body froze in the spot.. he did not dare to make another move , when he come to his senses.. he immediately stood up tight..

Aaditya's facial expressions darkened he looked at Mr Richard top to toe and started to walk towards him...just as Mr. Richards retreated two steps back out of fear ... Aaditya stopped in front him put both his hands in his pant pockets ...then raising one eyebrow up ..and said
"  first thing "are you even worthy  for my explanation ???" second I Aaditya Kirloskar had  only  one wife for life time.. so how could I allowed anyone to bully her, and if someone have guts then.. the person dont need to live ... and for your sult daughter " whom you continue trying to pushed on my bed to trapped me , she harmed my wife in my own office.. inside  my own empire... "

first i thought that Richard's were aristocracies but now I know that they have no mannerisms that they do any thing to achieve success..don't you felt ashamed that you and your daughter degrade your families dignity , values and principles. "

Mr. Richards was so stunned by Aaditya's words that he don't know how to speak back still holding his anger he  said .. "Mr Aaditya   it's not gentlemanly behavior to treat your business partner like this way ?"

Aaditya : so it's my fault now.. so You people behave the way you want but it's not allowed to others...that  they same treat you the way you deserve .. and Don't use your little brain to harm my wife to Target me... she is not my weakness but strength.. if any one Dare then need to face me the king of their death... the REAL YAMA.. 

And he left with Man ...  leaving Mr Richards with trembling body..