chapter 145 one vs three

karan run towards his tent where he saw that his wife was packing her clothes ... he hugged her from behind and put his head on her shoulder..

Karan : why you always behave like this when it comes to your bro..
    we were just talking casually... we are not just cousin brothers now... bot also a brother - in - law's...  Can't i  tease him a little....
      but you and little Manu ..took my joke so seriously...I just said it simply....but you both make it big issue...
     but see... because it...  both of  you... all of us maybe can't enjoy our vacation...it's not even Fair...
   little Manu is still not matured enough but ...I don't know that my wife also not understand my simple teasing... ( sigh ) ( speak so calmly )

Shravani : really... you were just teasing bro... i thought that as always you both maybe fought ..and that's why you .... said those things... ( slightly turned her head towards Karan )

Karan : yes ... see... still you do not trust my words... shravu we already married ... you are my wife and I'm your husband... how could our relationship last long if we don't trust one another... ( hurting voice .. sigh )

Shravani : I'm sorry... don't be sad ok... let go to..little I'll talked to her... ok..

Shravani hurriedly walk out from her tent and run towards Aaditya and Man's tent .... she afraid that .. maybe Aaditya and Man may left with misunderstanding...

Karan walk out too ...and then he give a winner smile to Pawan and Rana ... wink at them...

pawan and Rana both were confused by his behavior... they both also walk towards Aaditya and Man's tent... their wives already there... when they just reached they stopped by Karan... then he again give him confused look..

Karan : wait and watch... how I make you all brothers... whole vacation extra adventures... you all forget that even you all are Kirloskar ...I'm also Nimbalkar... ..
    if you don't let me enjoy then how could I let you do what you all want... just watch ...now

Rana And Pawan : we are in the let's the game begin...

in the tent

Shravani  : Little Man ... don't be angry... ok.. your karan bro is just teasing my Big brother... under the name of Brother - in - law relation.... he was so upset.. because we misunderstood him..
      now dropped the plan to return home for while... we still have two days to enjoy ..why waste it for nothing... and you know the fact that .. we all can't managed to free ourselves when we got busy in our own life... so let's enjoyed ok...
     ( turned towards Tulsi and Prajakta ) I'm really sorry... making decision we completely forgot about you both ... what if you both don't want return ..and wanted to stay here more... sorry ...

Man also understand that... she really only thought about Aaditya but she totally forget about her other family members feelings... she felt guilty. ...

Man : I'm sorry Tulsi sis.. praju.. ..

Tulsi  :  it's ok... let's go out ... your brothers are waiting  .. let's play something... forget about it...

Prajakta : let's take it just prank and start another new game...

Four girls walked out... Man walked towards Karan ... and hugged him..

Man : sorry bro... I'm not in my right mood... you know about it... sometime my brain stopped working properly... that's why .. i hurt you.. sorry...

Karan : it's ok little Man... I'm not sad... it's ok... don't they say... you got upset or Angry on the person because you love and care the most about that person... so it means you love me lot and care more for me... ( soft voice )

Man felt so warm... karan patted her head with love...

shravani walk towards then ... scratched her head little look down for while embarrassingly

Shravani : little Man.. i know he is your big brother ... but can you don't hugged him... he is mine now... and I don't want to share his hugged to anyone else...

Man  , Tulsi and Prajakta laughed out loud... and said
" someone is jelly baby "  

Shravani : so what he...Is mine ... ( pout like little girl )

Karan hugged Shravani and smile adoringly... and said " my wife only yours but she also have rights on me... don't she... don't be jealous ok.. "

then he glanced at Aaditya ... and again give a winner smile ... to Aaditya .. pawan ...Rana...

Pawan : well played

Rana : game is not end yet...

Aaditya who was standing with king like aura... his both hands in his short pant pockets.. he was accepting and waiting for  karan's this move... that's why he was silently watching the drama he ( karan ) directed to using his own wife ( shravani )and his sister (  Man )  .. ...
      if Karan don't took any step then Aaditya maybe disappointed but... now he really looking forward to Karen's next step... and he give returned smile to Karan... which was to scary...

Aaditya : i know you are just teasing me that's why... I'm talking with my Man to forget the fact ... and wait for everyone...

Man nodded her head...

Karan : I'm glad that you don't angry on me... so it's because of me everyone's mood was off...so it's my treat tomorrow ... let's go ... i have surprised for you all.... don't reject ok... took it ... like my apology ... ( give smile again those three brothers )

Pawan : don't you really plan to throw us in deep sea ( teasingly )

Rana : prepared it romantic ok...

Aaditya : I'm waiting...