chapter 95 Playing stupid

Aaditya dragged Man to their bedroom and shut the door with "thuuddddd" and started kiss Man passionately.... after 5 minutes  he break the kiss and look deeply in Man 's eyes .... and said

" what do you think about make our parents to a grandparents and our grandparents to a great grandparents ..... hmm"

Man : someone just declare that he don't want to share his wife to anyone.....not his own child.... ( smirk mischievously )

Aaditya : who said I'm ready for it.... it's just i thought if we start working on it early and daily basis.....it's took four or three years to get result...... ( playing with her with black belly plan )

Man : so you mean to say... it's took four or three long years for us to got our result .... why ? ( playing stupid with him )

Aaditya : we need to try everything ... every single position and every single place that way we  could create a talented and brilliant child ( seriously )

Man : ( stopping her laughter ) oh... it's like that who is a researcher of this new kind of physics law or new revolution .... ... it's maybe Mr. Aaditya Kirloskar ....isn't it....
(raised her eyebrows )
you.. you... black belly how could you just thought about only things all day long.... don't you got tired by... extra ....extra... workout....

Aaditya : ( chuckled )  oh... my brilliant wife....got my words... so ... now let's me satisfied you.... don't you eagerly wanting me in hotel... ( with that he started giving wet kisses to Man's neck... )

Man smile cunningly and give him extra access to do what he want...

Getting her response like this Aaditya's was so hard that he tore down his shirt and Man's upper clothes too...and lift Man up and placed her on their soft bed... and with passion he started to left mark on Man's upper body... when he can't control his inner beast he threw his last left clothes too on floor... and pulled Man's pant and his face turned dark instant....

he was so angry that .... without any words he left to the bathroom and turned cold shower on...to calm down....

Man wanted to laugh out loud but.... she can't.... she wanted to punished him for his extra teasing but after looking at his dark and painful face .... she felt bad for him... but still she stood up .... change her clothes in other bathroom she got fresh too ... and return back but still her hungry beast was in bathroom ...

with smile  she walked towards bathroom and knock on the bathroom door...

Man : dear....hubby..... Are you ok.... there.... why you took long time to bath.... ( chuckled ) my bad.... i wanted to bath together with you today but... you don't even let me in ... oh.... ohhhhh

just when she sat back on bed ... a huge black Shadow push her down on bed...with gentle force and kiss her lips hungrily.... Man was in shocked....

Aaditya's body was still wet by cold water and turned cold too... his hair were dripping water droplets .... he was only wrapped a towel around his waist....

Man was easily felt every little changes in his body....  she felt hot too.... he already opened her pajama shirt's buttons and push her vest up... he started to kiss her breast.... when he heard her moan ... he smiled cunningly ... and then got up and sat beside her... and looking at her blushing face and watery eyes... and patted her cheek and said with husky voice 
       " My wife.... even you want me very much.... but please understand... ok i don't want to hurt you.....when you are in your special periods ..... just wait for another five days .... and I promised you.....( bit her earlobe ) I'll love you till next morning ok..... and satisfied you fully ..... next time you can't even imagine to play  with me like this....

Man : umm ( blushed hard.... and thought what was with you 'Man' how could you even react like that... oh god.... let me hide in you my mother earth.... how could I face him now..... he deliberately trapped me in his game... and I'm easily got in his clutches... she hurriedly hide her face in pillow but hearing his words she frightened .....and now she regretting to tortured him.... now she just need to wait and begged Mercy to him.... that if somehow he took pity and spare her... )

Aaditya : help me Man .... (lean to her ear ) please
( he was waiting for her all day long.... he wanted to dragged her under him in the Richards Office after looking her Strong look ... then in hotel too... when she blushed stupidly on his words.... and in living room too when their family thought she was pregnant with his child.... but after endurance what he got... her prank ... now even he went for cold shower ... still his Little tigress was in mischievous mood ...so now let he punished her.... with that thought he open his towel and pulled her hand to his hard one...

Man : hmm...( still dont get his words but before that her hand already on a hot hard thing ) Ahhh...( whimper and wanted to pulled her hand)

Aaditya : please Man.... please... you make me like this... even help of cold shower i can't make him cool down.... now tell me what should I do ???? (he know...he need to play cute in front of her to make his hard member to cool down )

Man : ( blushed ) how....how... could you .... I....I.....I.....you...you...
( but after looking at his cute and painful face she nodded)

Aaditya : just look at me Man and hold it with your both hands.... and  you know already how to do it... don't you.... ( he hold her both hand on his hard member and started to guide her....  )

Man's face already turned red by shame.... but after hearing his groan... she hide her face in his arms... after thirty minutes he groan last and hugged Man tightly... then after sometime he kiss Man forehead and clean her hand and his body with towel and help her lay down on bed cover her with blanket.... she  tightly  shut her eyes ....so he went to change his clothes and then comeback and lay besides her...

Aaditya : thank you my Wife.... it's amazing ...

Man : go to ....go...to..... jungle ....you ....you.... wolf.... ( angry )

Aaditya chuckled and said let's sleep now.... good night...