The gloves are on

Start from the beginning

"Is this how it's gonna be now?" I ask stepping forward. "We can't even stay in the same room as each other?"

"I wish I could but I can't stand to look at you without kissing you." He sighs.

"Goodbye." He says leaving the apartment. I wipe my cheek as I stare at the door.

"God." I whisper as I walk back over to the bags unpacking them.

The next day I go round the Hastings and sit in the kitchen with Melissa.

"So you spent all your hard work to end up owning a bar?" She smiles.

"I didn't plan it, I was going in the right direction but things went south-"

"With Jason." Melissa finishes.

"With Jason. We split and I left, my job my life plan. I wanted my big break." I explain as I take a sip of my coffee.

"Men. First Ian then wren then Ian again! The list goes on and on." She laughs and I smile.

"He was in town yesterday. Picking up some papers he left, it was awkward." I raise my eyebrows. She laughs as she takes a bite of a muffin.

"I should get going." I groan standing up. She stands up as well and we hug.

"It was nice to see you Melissa." I smile.

"You too.... Little one." She jokes and I grab my bag leaving. I go through my messages and see how the girls accused Ezra of killing Charlotte and he screamed at them. Glad I wasn't there.

I drive to the apartment and I hang around for a bit. I remember something and pop the case off my phone. I hold Louis number in my hand and sit deciding.

"Fuck it." I mumble and I type the number into my phone.

I: hey fancy a drink?

L: you finally reached out.

I: be at radley in an hour.

I smile to myself as I stand up taking a shower. After I slide a dress on and curl my hair before making my way into radley.

I see him at a table and he waved at me. My phone chimes and I take it out and my face drops.

You know who did it and I'm going to make you talk 😈

I place my phone back into my coat pocket and make my way over to the table.

"So." I smile.

Hello my lovelies

I'm sorry I've been gone for a good while however I've had a lot of things in my path last month and let's just say it wasn't my best month.

I listened and I brought Jason back for a bit HOWEVER

A new character has appeared

Meet Louis

I've been watching you and finished the first season today. Beck annoyed me so much. Peach can get in my bed, I'll go to Paris with her.

But I thought who better than to play a guy who worst in a book store?

Joe

Some of you our bound to be mad at me for this but I promise you the story I have in mind will blow your minds.

However I'm still team Jason forever. This is only a temporary love interest.

Make sure to vote and comment❤️