Welcome to the dollhouse

Start from the beginning

"There's not now tea time." Mona says sweetly.

"Tea time?" Aria mumbles confused.

"What is this place? Do you know where we are?" Spencer asks.

"We're in my living room Spencer this is my house, why are you acting like such an imbecile?" Mona says exactly like Alison would.

"Han it's not like your going to earn it all back by eating one cookie, you know you want one." Mona says and Hanna hesitantly.

"We really thought you were dead." Emily says.

"Thank god for Mrs grundwall how will I ever repay her for that night." Mona says, however it's Alison's story.

"I'm so happy to see you guys." She smiles.

"We're so happy to see you Mona." Hanna says.

"Don't ever call me that again you know how much I loathe that bitch." She says deadpan and Emily pulls on her blonde hair slightly.

"It's her hair." She mouths and me and Spencer look at her with a 'seriously face'

"So Alison." Aria begins.

"More tea?" She asks.

A bell rings and Mona stands up walking into the hallway we follow her into another room with toys and a game.

"It's time to play."

"What if we don't want to play?" I ask.

"Four chimes means it's game time." Mona says as she looks up at the camera. We sit down as she explains the game.

"The game is you have to prepare yourself for your date, at the end you will get your mystery date. Like this." Mona says opening a door on the game board, it's Ezra at the ice ball.

"No I'm not going to sit here and play this stupid game!" Aria says.

Hanna opens one and it's Caleb, I reach over and open one seeing Jason. The bell rings again and Mona stands up opening a mail box.

"There's something for everyone today." Mona says handing us black envelopes.

It's invitation to prom.
"I think we're determining who our prom dates are by playing."

"No you win!" Hanna says standing up.

"We're your dolls but if Caleb shows up here I will kill you!" Hanna says to the camera.

"Hanna!" Mona says.

"No because your not alison, your Mona! This is not your house. Your not here alone anymore there's six of us and one of him her it bitch!" Hanna hisses as she turns to the camera.

"Hanna's right let's find a way to get the hell out of here." Emily says and we stand up.  A loud siren sounds and we groan covering our ears.

"Mona!" We shout as she goes rushing out.

"It won't stop until your in your rooms!" She says and we rush back into our rooms the doors slamming behind us.