The Past Sucks

Demxn_TearsRBLX sent in a request for some Hawai'i and Alaska fluff + Angst.

Sorry about the wait.
Family stuff has been happening ya know.

Anyway-

TW: Dead people - Shootings - Blood - Mentioned abuse

Running.

Why was she running?

What was going on??

Hawai'i just couldn't stop running. Why? Why was she in the woods? What is happening? What the hell is happening? And more importantly, why wasn't she in her bed?

"FIND HER!"

An all too familiar voice called. His voice boomed like thunder during a raging storm. She thought she escaped that bastard's voice decades ago.

She thought she was free.

"DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!!"

Hawai'i was hit by a sharp pain in her left leg and fell to the ground. She let out a hiss, knowing she had to keep her voice low unless she wanted to get caught. She wanted to scream.

Scream her heart out at these English fucks.

Scream until she had no voice left.

Britain didn't deserve the life he had. Yet he felt he had the right to steal her's away.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Her vision worsened as a man on a horse drew closer to her. This was it huh?

She was going to die.

Huh. Damn. Dying to a red coat?

Massachusetts would be shaking his head in shame. And honestly, so should she. Hawai'i's eyes closed as she slowly faded out of existence.

Hawai'i jolted awake, her whole body was pale and she felt like puking. Not those damned nightmares again...

They come by so much it was seriously pissing her off. She let out a loud yawn and laid back down. No way in hell she was going back to sleep and there were few people she knew, and liked, that were awake at this hour.

But she seriously needed to speak with someone about this. The state, lazily, reached over to grab her cell phone. Squinting over the brightness, she dialed Alaska's number.

"Please pick up, brah..." She whispered.

It rang twice.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank, God!" Hawai'i panted. "Don't take so long next time." Alaska let out a slightly confused hmm. "I gotta vent a bit. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not! You let me vent about these stupid ass lower 48. Go ahead." Alaska spoke softly, she could feel his sympathetic smile through the phone. And she felt her heart flutter.

"Thanks. So, I had another nightmare. You know, about the United Kingdom. I still fucking hate that guy. But like. I can't just get over what he's done to me you know. What he's done to the other states too. I mean, I don't like them. But it's not like I want them dead, well... Maybe California. But that's just principle." Alaska let out a small chuckle.

"He is California. I don't blame you. Nevertheless, the UK isn't around anymore and, from what I've heard, is less of a bitch. But it's not like I still don't have trauma from Russia and him leaving me with a literal stranger, who I couldn't understand that well. America's Russian pronunciation wasn't that good. So, you don't have to forgive him. I sure wouldn't if I went through the same experience. But you shouldn't have to worry so much. Because if he does harm you, I will personally deliver his head to your doorstep. No one harms the US other than the US." Alaska replied.

Hawai'i knew he was kinda right.

She didn't have to forgive him. Or forget. Because that saying is dumb. Not everyone is worthy of her forgiveness. The past is in the past. But there was no way she was going to just let the beatings slide like that. And that whole threat thing was kind of concerning...

But then again. Alaska was now American.

She wasn't that surprised. She's seen far worse being in this nation for like... Sixty or seventy years anyway.

"Guess you're right, brah."

"Because I always am?"

Hawai'i giggled into the phone. "I wouldn't say that." She mumbled. "Anyway. I don't wanna keep you up any longer, brah. Good night, Alaska."

"Oh, it's fine. Good night, sunshine."

Hope ya enjoyed!

Bai bai-

Sorry again about the wait-