Randomly explaining what I think the Countries and other stuff

Hi-

Hello.

Anyway-

TW: Mentioning of Russian-Ukrainian war (?)

I got no motivation oml...

I feel as if nations represent the people. But Capitals are more representative of governments behaviors.

For instance, the reason I had Russia did not know about the situation in Ukraine was that the government heavily censored all of it for the longest time. Now she does know and isn't at all happy.

Nations are a mix of the people's beliefs and feelings towards other nations and themselves.

Like UK and France having a lifelong Rivalry that stems from birth was because of the history between the two.

Nations can also be indecisive like America herself. That depends on how politics affects the people tho. Because Canada hardly cares about politics because she thinks things are ok. America can't even mention it at Thanksgiving or Civil War the sequel.

Actions of whatever nation also depend on the people but can have a bit of Political means mixed in. Like homophobic Polish bio and (Kinda more like closeted for this one) Jamaican boi.

Heights normally depend on land masses, but it's really rare for it to be based around height averages. That's how the Netherlands became a tree.

The nation's jobs are pretty much meeting on occasion to update with their nations and stuff. Like Pastor Ryan's TikToks.

Likes by nations also are heavily impacted by the people in it. And same goes with Religion.

Twain isn't allowed in those meetings tho. China has stated this and no one wants to risk pissing off the guy who makes their shit. But lil' dude manages to sneak in a lot anyway.

Germany tends to accidentally start speeding on roads.

Chad is a national treasure and almost all the countries love him (Simply because of his name-).

Micro-nations are wildly ignored.

Countries that have a lot of snow like Finland or Sweden are normally cold to the touch.

Russia is actually a hugger (Surprising I know).

Poland and Hungary are no longer BFFs because she is more defensive of Russia on this whole war thing.

They exist as long as the people fight for their existence. Hence why Poland (despite getting whipped off the map twice) is still alive.

UK and France argue almost every time they see each other.

Spain is never there when he is needed the most-

Swiss only fights with himself.

Germany has a German Shepherd she named Fritz.

Ethiopia is looked up to by a lot of African nations because of how well she did avoiding colonial rule.

South Africa has a lot of racial issues.

Japan hates Californian roll Sushi and doesn't consider it real sushi.

Scotland and Ireland (Yes they are Irish too-) only wear their kilts on special occasions.

Iraq is still waiting on that phone call with DC.

A lot of Asian nations are sick of being confused with the Chinese. Nothing against them, they're just tired of having to explain their not.

A lot of the eastern block countries drink but most don't drink till they're drunk.

The Philippines has trust issues and switches moods very quickly.

England is obsessed with the Queen.

Norway is rich because Oil goes brrrrrrr

A lot of nations are good cooks. I'm looking at you UK-

Greece and Turkey have another lifelong rivalry and have had that rivalry since ancient times. No, it hasn't improved...

That is all-
Bai bai.