So... We're stuck in the elevator. (Steelers x Ravens x Browns)

Requested by @Ohiosimp

No idea if this counts as fluff.  I just like elevators.

TW: Blood mentioned-

"So... I think we're stuck in here." 

"Yeah, no shit! This is what happens when you keep jumping IN AN ELEVATOR!!" Steelers yelled, however, Baltimore Ravens just ignored him. Which was fairly normal for him. He only paid attention if it was something of actual importance and not his behavior. 

Meanwhile, Cleaveland Browns was in the corner highly confused and clutching his helmet. No, he didn't have a game or anything to go to. He always had his lucky helmet on him, but he didn't wear it all the time. It is rather rude to wear hats indoors, or at least that's what his ma said to him. "So what are we gonna do?" He asked, hesitant due to the clear rage on Steelers's face.

Ravens shrugged. 

"We wait for the fire department." Said the pissed man, who promptly punched the cause of ninety percent of their issues in the face. Or in other words, he punched Ravens. 

"OW! You dick!" 

"Can we not fight?" Browns's pleaded, it was already kinda too late for that. The other two taller teams were already beating the shit out of each other. Granted he had enough common sense to stay out of it. He kinda stepped over the two men and pressed the red button to alert the authorities. "This is gonna be a while..." He muttered, glancing back at the other two men. "A long while." 

+Time skip because microwaves :D+ 

Steelers was sitting on the floor now, dead tired and with a black eye. While Ravens was seated across from him, using his jacket to help his bloody nose. "Now what do you two have to say to each other?" Browns asked, patiently tapping his feet. 

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry too... I guess." 

"What do you mean gues-" 

"Enough!" Browns groaned. He slumped against the elevator door. Steelers frowned a little, he may or may not have a crush on the other team. And he hated seeing him so upset. "God. You guys are getting on my nerves. We've been here for around thirty minutes." 

"Sorry brownie. But this dick is being... a dick." Ravens replied, he isn't that good at insults but at least he tried. Give him some points for that. "Anyway. I'm starving..." 

"We ate before we left."

"That changes nothing Brownie."

+Time skip again to around an hour later-+

Browns had passed out on Steelers's lap. Mostly because the bigger teams refused to have him sleep on the floor when he told them he was tired. Neither of the other two had really spoken during this time, they just sat there admiring him. 

"He's an adorable sleeper." Ravens's mumbled. "Maybe we should try to... calm ourselves a bit more so he doesn't stress himself out or... I dunno." Steelers nodded in agreement, then he paused. Did he hear that right?

"Wait. Do you like him? I mean-"

"Yeah, quite frankly you don't look all that bad yourself. I wouldn't mind tapping either of you to be quite honest." He replied, a flirtatious grin appeared on his face and he winked at the other. Steelers stared at him, bright red and clearly flustered. 

"I-I um... T-Thanks? I... you don't... um. You look nice too." He whispered. Ravens smiled and crawled towards him. 

"Have you ever been flirted with before or are you always so easily flustered?" Asked the Boston team, he grabbed Steelers hand. 

"Yes." 

"That doesn't answer shit." 

"It does for me." 

+Time skip again+  

After maybe another hour help arrived. They managed to get out of the elevator with assistance of the authorities of course. All three teams being dead tired. "I'm so hungry..." Ravens complained. They had left the building by now 

"We could stop at a restaurant on the way back home if you really want to." Browns replied, granted he was a little hungry himself. They had been in there for a solid two hours. He had no clue why officials didn't arrive sooner... being with these two can be quite tiring. 

"If we do, we're going to Red Lobster." Steelers cut in, walking towards the car. 

"No way! I want McDonalds." Ravens protested. Browns rolled his eyes.

"Sorry Raven, but I say we go with the person who didn't waste two hours of our existence in an elevator." Brownie- sorry, Browns snapped. He was still slightly pissed about the whole ordeal. And it was the other man's fault anyway. 

"Damn it..." 

Sorry this took so long. I've had no motivation and a ton of work for school to do. And it's kinda rushed and bad-

Sorry. ;-; 

Bai bai