Right and Wrong

Ohiosimp and that one person on Discord made a valid point on Cali being a kinda asshole. So now I am writing about it. Ye-

There are only two things that were important.

Who was right and who was wrong?

California already knew what side he was on.

Right.

Obviously.

Like, there is no way he's anything other than that! His opinions were always right! It didn't matter what the other side said, all he spoke were facts. He's never hurt a fly.

Unlike wrong states like Oklahoma or Texas. With their different opinions... All they wanted were guns. Guns that hurt people. They hurt people, people who just wanted a safety. He didn't, he was in the right after all.

The Black Panther... Incident, wasn't his fault. Texas knew that. He was in the wrong for believing that the state of California would do anything to prevent African Americans from defending themselves like The Black Panthers preached!

He was right!

Without a shadow of a doubt!

The Californian wasn't a bad brother either like Colorado and his other regions insisted.  They were wrong! He got them wonderful presents on what he believed they would look best in. It didn't matter if they really liked the outfits. They made them look good for him.

He was in the right there too, he didn't wanna walk around with brothers that looked like hot garbage!

Or in meetings when he would interrupt other states and give his input on their legislation. It didn't matter what they had to say. He was speaking what they should be doing! The right thing to do! Not whatever wrong bullshit they were going to enforce!

So what if others didn't like being around him all that much. Sure... It did get lonely... But who needs them!

They don't even understand how right he was.

What they believed was wrong.

And he fucking knew it.

He was on the right side of history.

Bai bai folks