"Yo you up?"

Take old football teams-
This is random. Just enjoy. :)

Steelers stared at his ceiling bored out of his mind. Unfortunately, he woke up from an amazing dream, in which he may or may not have ran over Buffalo with his car, but now he couldn't sleep. 

So might as well make the enemy feel the same fate.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and started Texting Buffalo Bills.

~~~~~

Yo you up? - Steelers stealin' shit

Now I am unfortunately now the fuck do you want - Buffalo is a bitch

I'm bored and can't sleep wanna go wonder around KOP (King of Prussia mall btw-) - Steelers stealin' shit 

HELL NO! I WOULD NEVER STEP FOOT IN PA >:C - Buffalo is a bitch

K dumbass what do you wanna do then - Steelers stealin' shit 

Go back to sleep - Buffalo is a bitch

Too bad I'm coming over to touch your shit - Steelers stealin' shit

~~~~~~

Buffalo groaned quietly and rolled over in his covers. Then he heard his door open with a voice immediately after. "Sup fucker."

"Go to bed. God damn." Whispered the New Yorker. He hissed when Steelers turned on his lights.

"I thought you New York people didn't sleep. So why you complaining about me being up?" Snickered the other man, Steelers already had his eyes on the closet in the corner.

"Shut up. I don't care about what them dumbass stereotypes gotta say. Let me sleep." Bills rolled over in his bed again. "Get the hell out of there..." He grumbled, noticing the other running over to his closet.

"Nah. Oh wow... This is a nice dress Bills!"

Buffalo shot up instantly. He found it?! "Don't touch that!!" He whispered-yelled. Speeding after him. "It's mi- I mean. It belongs to New York. He asked me to hold on to it." Spat the smaller man.

"Mhm... Never knew New York had such good taste. I'd wear this shit everywhere." Steelers replied, lifting the black sleeveless dress. (Shown above-) "The club... A man's place... Even to work if I could slip by our boss."

"You know NFL don't play that. He'd have your whole team and life terminated with the snap of his gloved fingers." Buffalo whispered, snatching the dress from the taller man. Then he placed it back into the closet and closed the doors.

"Be honest with me. That yours? Because in all my days I've never seen New York-"

"It ain't mine alright!" Steelers flinched at the unexpected tone. It sounded more panicked if anything. He put his hands up in defense.

"Ok! Ok! I believe you, I wouldn't have snitched if it was anyway. I hate you and all, but NFL is terrifying. And truth be told I hate his old ass more..." Bills rolled his eyes and flopped back onto his bed.

"Please just... Get out." Whimpered the smaller man. His mortal enemy found his biggest secret. So what if he liked cross-dressing, that was for his entertainment. No one else was supposed to know besides the Apple.

"Geez. Ya know what. You look like you need a drink. Be right back." Steelers left. Finally, he should have locked the door. But his bed was the safest place he could be in right now. At least he "believed" him. It wasn't hard to tell the other man was lying about that. But oddly he couldn't sense any sign of lies when he said he wouldn't snitch. So... That's good. A few moments later Steelers returned with two bottles of liquor in hand. He tossed one of them onto the bed and took a swing of the other. "Can you just go..." 

"Nope. Ya got any snacks in here? I forgot to grab some and now I don't feel like leaving again. Ya might lock the door." 

Buffalo cursed under his breath. "I don't care what you do I'm sleepin'." The smaller team rolled over and passed out almost immediately. 

"Fucking rude... Whatever." Steelers flopped onto his bed and continued his drinking. Unfortunately for him, he didn't have as high of resistance as the raiders did when it came to alcohol. 

He was completely drunk by the end of his second bottle. So good for him! :D

"Bills...?" He whispered, shaking the other awake.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat do you want?!" 

"Can we cuddle?" 

Bills stared at him, then a sour look formed on his face. "No." 

The next thing Steelers knew, he was standing in the hall and a door was being slammed in his face. So... Task failed, we'll get him next time. 

Probably not.

Bai bai. 

I don't know what this is. 

:D