IT'S NOT A WEDNESDAY >:C (Steelers x Bills)

I don't know-

@whyisitnutmegger

This is a gift for you. Enjoy :D

No, you didn't ask but ya know what. I do what I want-

TW: Drinking and Acholoal 

Steelers woke up from a painfully good sleep. Dreams are nice, now where was his? Like his real dream- ya know. Buffalo Bills. BasicallyaTexasandCalisituation-

The man rolled over on their shared bed and tried to snuggle his lover. Only to find his side of the bed empty... Maybe he fell off? He opened his eyes and had final recognition of his boyfriend's disappearance. 

So. 

He did what any sane person would do... and freaked the fuck out. Hoping of the heaven that is a bed to look for Bills. "Buffalo? Dumbass where are you?" He hissed. He left Bills' bedroom then walked downstairs. Oddly enough, but conveniently, the Kitchen light was still on. He could hear some faint mumbles but other than that nothing else. "Bills?" 

"WHO'S THAT?! FUCK OFF GHOSTS!! I'M THIRSTY!! AND IT'S A THURSDAY YOU GUYS ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE HERE ON WEDNESDAYS!!" 

Steelers sighed. Yeah, that's his boyfriend alright. "Bills. There are no ghosts it's me." He replied, walking into the kitchen. Buffalo was sitting on the floor surrounded by bottles of wine. The taller male groaned and kicked one of the empty bottles to the side. "Darling let's get you back to bed-"

"I have a boyfriend ghost man! He's big and strong and will kick your ass if you try touching me! So... STAY AWAY! IT'S NOT WEDNESDAY YOU GOTTA GO!!" Steelers hushed him quickly and reminded him it's probably around one in the morning and the others are sleeping. He can't exactly scream this late at night. To which Bills responded, "GO FUCK YOURSELF I CAN BE AS LOUD AS I WANNA!!"

The other rolled his eyes. "You said you had a boyfriend?" 

"Yeah! He's gonna kill you! And then I'm gonna laugh." Bills replied, with a cocky smirk. Steelers giggled and took a seat on the floor next to him. 

"Aren't I already dead? How can he kill me?" 

"Ghostbuster shit I dunno. But he's like really fucking hot. And he's kinda smart but still dumb as all hell about ninety percent of the time. And his hugs are like being hugged by a bear, plus man tits! Makes the entire thing even better. He's still very fucking dumb though." The black and gold team blushed a little. That was insultingly sweet. And he was a bit too tired to hit or retaliate anyway. 

"What's his name?" 

"Steels. He- he... where is my boyfriend? OH GOD, HE'S GONNA BE SAD THAT I'M NOT THERE SNUGGLING HIM!!" Buffalo struggled to get up and around the many, many, wine bottles on the floor. Then attempted to run upstairs. The "Ghost man" laughed and took the second staircase. It was much faster to get to his room anyway with that one.

Steelers flopped onto Bills's bed yet again and waited a bit for him to arrive. "BABY! I'M SORRY!" He yelped, stumbling over to the other's side. "Forgive me..." He muttered. 

"I'm not mad love calm down." 

"YAY!!" Buffalo grinned and climbed onto the mattress. The smaller man placed his lover's head in his chest. "I love you!" He said, smiling brightly. 

"Love you too dumbass." 

"HEY-"

Idk-

bai bai