Savannah's protective?? (Dallas x Savannah)

I dunno.

TW: Flirty unwilling to take a no lady

Dallas and Savannah were hanging out yet again, this time at a park not too far from the statehouse. It was a lovely little place Montana had shown them as sort of a secretive find. He said he goes here to hide from two idiots. They still have no clue who they could be, but they figured it was the Dakota twins. They follow him... Almost everywhere... It's concerning-

Dallas adjusted his all too-big cowboy hat and smiled cheerfully. They were in the midst of a content silence. The two men already knew pretty much everything there is to know about one another and just loved each other's company. But it was just a friendship thing. Don't get any sort of ideas-

"Oh! Dally look!" Savannah suddenly gripped his hand and pointed to a nearby ice cream truck not too far down their walkway. "I can go get some for us and you can find a bench!" He said, before Dally could even reply the Georgian was gone.

Dallas sighed and went to find a bench. It didn't take him long actually. He found one situated close by. There was a playground in front of it, filled with kids running around without a care in the world. He chuckled and sat down, pulled out his phone, and started watching some funny space moments.

He was a few minutes into the video when he felt someone tap his shoulder. "Excuse me handsome. What's someone like you doing all alone in a park?" Dallas glanced up at a pretty tall woman. She didn't surpass his height, however, but she was close. She had curly brown hair and blue eyes covered by glasses. She wore a sparkly black dress and red heels... To a park? He shouldn't judge, maybe she had some important thing planned to do today or... It was her birthday?

"I uh. Am waiting on someone." He said quietly, trying to go back to his video. Like the guy just found this cool rock!

"Mhm... Are you single perhaps? Cus I would love to take you home with me tonight~" She purred, letting her hand trace one of his decently muscular arm.

"I... No thanks, ma'am. You seem really nice and all. But I'm not lookin' to hook up with anyone." The woman pouted at his response. Clearly, she wasn't expecting it.

"Aww! Come on cutie. Why not come home with me? Your friend can wait." She remarked, getting much closer to him. Dallas uncomfortably looked towards the direction his saint went. It looked as if Savannah would be back pretty soon. Thank fucking god.

"No, no, no. I am fine!" He insisted, standing up quickly and turning to leave. The woman grabbed his hand, holding it in a tight grip.

"Why? Don't you want this-"

"By the looks of things I don't think he wants anything." Yes! Dallas grinned as Savannah walked closer to both of them. Two cones in hand. "Now I ask you kindly. Please let go. If someone says 'no' they fucking mean it." The woman growled.

"Who are you-"

"I am possibly the worst person you could bother at the moment," Savannah replied, smiling as sweet as ever. "Please let go." His grip on the comes tightened and his smile grew a little... Dark? Dallas couldn't describe it.

"No, who are you to tell me what-"

"His boyfriend," Savannah said, cutting her off again. Dally's face flushed. What was happening?? The woman's eyes widened and she quickly let go of him. The brunette sped away quickly. "The nerve of some people... sorry about calling you my boyfriend, Dally. I just... Wanted to help, I thought ya know. She'd leave if I said that." The cursed city whispered.

Dallas wanted to say something more flirtatious, like, "Well can I be your lover so it's not lying?" But he couldn't get any words out of his mouth, so he simply nodded.

Savannah smiled at him, this one much warmer than the one he gave to the other woman and handed him his cone. "Vanilla Ice Cream with chocolate sprinkles. Just how you like it." The semi-hated city had the stupidest love-struck grin on his face as he took his cone. Not even Houston or Austin can remember his favorite ice cream cone.

"Thank you." He said quietly, quickly starting to lick his savory treat. Savannah grabbed his hand, a small hint of blush on his face.

"Anytime, Dally."

I believe in protective Savannah supremacy-

Bai bai.