Low Tied

TW: Rhode went mad - Fighting - Attempts to bite libs off - Implied limbs being bitten off - Blood mentioned - God save us all...

Enjoy my crack fic.

Again.

But this time with Rhode-

Texas dashed through the halls of the state house, he was done for.

The bastard already got Arizona and he wasn't going to be next. Not today satan! He was keeping his right arm today! Quickly, Texas dashed into his bedroom; making sure the door was locked behind him.

He let out a huge sigh of relief and slumped against his door. He was safe.

Rhode Island wouldn't be able to touch him!

Or so he thought.

He froze completely when a brick flew through the window beside him. A brick with a note written on it.

"Fuck you, coward!"

It was clearly in the smaller state's handwriting. But how the fuck did he get it to his window?! He lived on the second floor! Rhode was too small to reach the damn top shelf in the kitchen!

He crawled over to the broken glass and cursed under his breath. This is the sixth time he needed to replace his window... Slowly he picked up some of the shards of glass, trying not to cut himself, and tossed them into the trash bit beside his bed.

What was that sound?

He swore he heard something like footsteps nearby. Maybe it's best to ignore it. He should have gotten his guns outta shop weeks ago so this would be less of an issue. But when you have that many that need a good polish you get a bit too lazy to do it yourself.

Texas looked over at his door when the noise stopped. Then an ax seemed to ram into the birch oak. He continued to scream and scramble to grab something that would work as a decent method of defense.

Eventually, a hole was broken into the door and Rhode Island peeked his head inside. "HERE'S RHODEY!!" He yelled, a sick and twisted grin forming on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YA?!" Texas yelped. Grabbing his course snapped lamp. (His name is Tom)

Rhode Island didn't answer, he kicked open the door a d dropped his ax before throwing himself on top of the other state. Sinking his teeth into his arm.

This was it.

He's done for.

Unless maybe he... Woke up?

He shrieked louder as the other's teeth broke the skin in his arm. An abnormal amount of blood leaked from the area as the other persis-

WAKE THE FUCK UP TEXAS!!

Texas jolted out of bed, sweat beading his forehead. "What in tarnation..." He whispered. The state reached over and grabbed his trusty cowboy hat. He climbed out of bed, then walked over to his closet.

Maybe he won't sleep tonight...

Idfk-

Bai bai