Louie's worst nightmare

I have requests to do sure. But I really wanted to write this idea I had-

So... Uh. Enjoy? I guess, this is more of a crack fic tbh...

Louisiana's eyes slowly opened, he was dressed nicely. White blouse, some tights, and a pair of dress shoes. Which... Was... Really out of pocket for... Him. What was going on? The state turned around and scanned his surroundings, this wasn't his room at all. He was in some sort of white dressing room. He was very confused, to say the least... "Ah! Louie! I see you're ready for the wedding. Come on it's starting soon." Texas said, randomly entering said room.

"What weddin'? Who's getting married? Sha, where am I?" Before any of his questions were answered the Lone Star State grabbed his hand and dragged him away from his original room. Bringing him to what looked as if it was a church...? Weird. Dressing rooms aren't exactly in such places. He noticed that the pews were filled with other states, countries, provinces, and capitals. Even what looked to be politicians. Texas had taken him to a front-row seat beside himself and Georgia, who was already in tears, as New Hampshire attempted to calm him. It was not working. In the slightest but at least he was trying...

He decided he should at least see who this 'groom' was. Since he was being forced to a wedding he received no information on. Louisiana looked towards the front of the room and gasped quietly. Florida, in probably the fanciest outfit he's ever seen on him, was standing at the alter. His suit was similar to him other than the red tie he wore. (Which surprisingly enough it was in the right place.) His hair was neatly pushed back for once and he had ditched the hat.

but who was Florida marrying?

It clearly wasn't him. And D.C was seated behind him whispering to Paris about god knows what... So... Who?

Cue the faint piano music starting to play along with the classic and over used 'Here Comes The Bride' . "Well isn't that a sight." Mumbled N.H who had turned his head. Louie, still highly confused, followed his gaze. A woman walked entirely too slow down the isle. He couldn't see her face. But she had pale skin and her dress was goergous. Yet... Expensive looking, far too expensive for any normal human.

It felt like an eternity before she finally reached the altar. Florida's grin grew wider when he saw this strange woman. She was taller than him... Pale skin... Yeah, he had no clue who this stranger was.

"My boy is growing up so fast..." Geo whimperd. again, whipping away more tears from his eyes.

"But who is he marrying?" Louie asked again, Hampshire shushed him and told him to pay attention. So... He did. What else was he to do anyway?

He still didn't know who this woman was...

+Time skip+

It was nearing the end of the ceremony. The kissing part was soon to come. And he would finally see this chick's face either that or the priest. Wait... Is that Vatican City as a priest? Whatever he paid close attention to the two. He didn't care too much about Florida and D.C since their relationship was open, he just wished he was told about this whole wedding. Especially when it's your boyfriend and best friend getting married up there.

"Now Florida. Do you pronounce France to be your lovely wedded wife?"

WHAT?!

"I do."

Louisiana struggled to jump out of his seat, he looked down at what was stopping him from attacking the peninsula. Chained. He was chained to his damn seat?! Who comes up with this shit? (Me-)

"And France do you take Florida as your lovely wedded husband?"

"I do."

"NO! NO! NO! I OBJECT, I OBJECT!!" Louie yelled, which didn't seem to gain any attention at all. It was almost as if he was invisible.

"Then you may kiss the bride."

"FLORIDA I WILL KILL YOU! SHA GET AWAY FROM MY MOMMA!!"

The now-married man lifted his new wife's veil. And the two kissed....

---

Louie screamed and fell onto his bed. "Whoa! Babe are you ok?" The French state's eyes scanned the room. His room, Florida was now beside him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled, immediately tacking the other state and throwing punch after punch.

"HEY! HEY! WHAT THE HELL!!" Florida yelped, pushing the smaller state off of him and fleeing the room. The pissed southerner got on his tail. "D.C HELP!" The door to said government's office swung open. Causing the republican to jump when the Floridian clung to him like a koala.

"What's wrong?"

"THIS FUCKER MARRIED MY MOMMA!" Louisiana shouted, arriving not too long after the other state. A thirst for blood was in him and at this point there was no stopping it.

"I DID NOT!" Florida yelled back, his grip on D.C tightening.

"What...?"

Yeah that's how I'm ending it-

I'm not making a part 2 btw I think it'd be funnier to leave it at that. My writing is so damn random. Don't ask nor think to much into it. I just feel like this would be Louie's worst nightmare. No, I am not making Florida x France a thing-

Just here to confuse and make people laugh.

Bai bai