Ball... BALL-

Cali: If I get drafted for this WW3 shit I'm telling you this Yorkie. I'm switching sides.

NY: What-

Cali: I'm spilling state secrets. Like if you throw a red ball fast enough a southern state will run after it or completely forget what they were doing. I'm telling them the three most strategically important Applebee's in the country and where they are. And if China offers free college and health care I will tell him were on his side now.

NY: Cali what. The. Fuck- I'm in.

---

NJ: Fuck you kid. I'll have you know I can easily find where you live and sleep with your dad. B I T C H-

---

Atlanta: Smash or pass. Greninja.

Savannah: What the hell...? Why would you ask something like that-

Columbus (GA): Smash. You see that fucking tongue, my guy... Could do a lot with something that long.

Savannah: W H A T?!

---

Florida: You can be the 6. I'll be the 9. And don't worry I'll make sure you have a fun time.

Nutty buddy: When I asked you to write a poem that's not what I meant.

---

Cincinnati: *Heavily flirting with Kentucky*

Geo: Deja vu...

---

Texas: What... Is. THAT-

NY's rat Bruno: *Chewing on Texas's hat*

Texas: *Screaming*

---

San Antonio: It's illegal to own six sex toys in Texas...

Daytona: Another place on the list of "Never go to"

---

Toledo: *Just so happens to like both the Michigan Wolverines and the Ohio State Buckeyes*

The cities from both states: We all have a common enemy. A true monstrosity of evil in our court.

---

Alaska: •w•

Maine: Hello?

Alaska: My son-

---

Gov: Fuck it. I'm getting milk.

Oklahoma: WAIT NO NOT AGAIN DAD COME ON--

---

Bai bai

:)