*Coughs in KenGeo cannonheads*

Hello-

Hi.

Tw: Alcohol addiction - Drunk and passing out - Some suggestive themes - NSFW parts

So I like to think that one day Geo was working on his farm and Ken just shows up, drunk as hell. It's confusing but ok for like... All of five seconds and then Kentucky passes out.

Georgia starts freaking out because he's thinking, "Oh shit. This fucker just died." And checks his pulse. Luckily, and sadly depending on how you look at it, he was ok just passed out. So Geo takes him inside his house, tosses him on the couch, and gets back to farm work.

Kentucky wakes up a couple hours later on Geo's couch. Panicking slightly because he was at a bar now he's at a house. And he's slightly worried if he had slept with someone while trying to win over Geo.

Georgia walks in and was like, "You're an idiot." And explains everything. So yeah. Then he tells him to go home, but instead, Tucky just follows him around for the rest of the day, flirting and admiring him. Georgia paid me to say he wasn't flustered and flattered by anything he said.

(NSFW?) Tucky is a big tease. Literally. He teases Geo whenever he possibly can. Sometimes sexually, sometimes not. Depends on the mood.

They watch movies together a lot. :)

Geo rants for hours about all the movies he makes and Kentucky loves hearing how passionate he is about them.

When Virginia and Ken fight Geo tends to try and stay out of it. Since Geo has known Vi since they were with the UK and they are like siblings but Ken is his lover so it gets conflicting.

Geo has the most random dreams and since he sleeptalks Ken has had some really good laughs.

Kentucky to me seems like the type of teen to make out with his hand to practice his first kiss-

Geo would be the type of teen to wake up chewing his pillow and have no idea why.

I also feel like they would flirt during southern meetings sometimes and Tennessee would kick them out every time he thought they were getting a bit too into it. When in reality it was just so they could leave and snuggle in one of their rooms.

Geo is a thigh and ass man. Tucky knows exactly what to do with that information-

Tucky has a pair of thigh-high socks and it makes Geo go fucking insane whenever he wears them. Which is often.

Tucky likes his daily smooches. If he doesn't get any he will cry.

(NSFW) Geo tops Tucky. Tucky just be a brat. Cannot be convinced otherwise.

Geo is big spoon and takes that with pride.

Daddy Andy photo low key freaks Geo out. Tucky loves him tho.

I can't think of anything else- writer's block sucks ass.

Bai bai