Making fun of your state. (Again-)

I dunno. Just felt like I should. Again I'd like to say in joking-

Tennessee: No. I am not from Tennessee. And no one there is a ten. FUCK OFF-

Washington: Seattle is the only reason you're kinda known. Shush.

Oregon: How does it feel to be overlooked so much by your neighbors?

Maine: Listen here you little shit. Tell me why the fuck you say you're not a miniature version of Canada but literally live for Maple Syrup and winter hockey and are filled with nice but actually dick-like people.

New Jersey: Garbage state is a bit overused. We all know you just wanna sleep with your siblings and shit on everyone else around you. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ROADDSSSSS?! THEY'RE WORSE THAN PA'S???

Illinois: You mean Chicago?

Rhode Island: Yo... How do you exist with your small ass? Also, the ant isn't yours. Stop acting like it is.

Kentucky: Fried Chicken. Come on what else you even be known for other than the lack of economy and education?

Missouri: Ya ever wonder why that's your name? It's because it's miserable to live there.

South Carolina: Your beaches are not that nice. And let's be real, North Carolina is known for much more than you.

North Carolina: Stop stealing ideas. We get you're dumb but it's rude. AND FUCK YOUR PEPSI! I ASKED FOR A COKE!

Utah: Yeah yeah I see your bees. But talk to me when 63% of your land isn't federal. Oh. And quit with the wife thing please. Save women for others who think they're hot and wanna treat them well. Thanks.

Minnesota: You... Uh... Gonna sort out the Minneapolis shit yet or...? Get better cops perhaps?

Nebraska: You get T-Mobile coverage yet?

That's all I have- gotta make like a list of States I already made fun of or somethin.

Bai bai. :)