New York's Grams

So...

More canonly speaking.

Remember that one episode where N.Y talked about his grandma. I put it above, but like. What would she act like?

Because personally, I think she's an absolute badass. Despite being a frail old woman. She would beat the ever-loving shit out of anyone who dared fuck with her or New York.

N.Y is low-key scared of her and I like to think everyone else is too.

Especially after she kicked Florida's ass for making fun of N.Y in front of her. (May not be canon but it is for me-)

She's a sweet woman but moody and similar to N.Y behavior-wise. But she does enjoy the company and speaking with states, sometimes. And every time she visits he gets his hair brushed by her more than once. Since he always wears a beanie and doesn't take care of it often.

And because I think it'd be cute. She made his beanie. And he's worn it ever since. (And inside it has My lil' apple stitched on the back-)

She is more on the disciplinary side when it comes to parenting. Grams also showers N.Y in kisses when she visits. Some states snicker at it but quickly stop at the death glares they get from him. Her personal favorite state that isn't N.Y is Cali. Since every visit, he hands her some poppies as sort of a symbol of respect. Not only that but they do a bit of gossiping from time to time.

It's very wholesome-

If she ever caught another state making fun of Cali she probably would toss 'em out the window. Protec the children.

She's very democratic and doesn't give a shit about pretty much everything. She isn't religious and doesn't care if you are. She couldn't care less if you were gay. She believes all humans deserve to be treated as such unless they were an absolute dick. Then they can be treated as torture devices.

I won't say she doesn't have blood on her hands, but then again N.Y has never met his grandfather or his great aunt. I won't say she does either...

But yeah. N.Y looks up to her, even if she is indeed smaller than him. I again just think wholesome but murderous duo.

Edit:

Lazily drawn sketch of Grams.

Also I just wanna say from now on everyone NY is related to wears a beanie

Also I just wanna say from now on everyone NY is related to wears a beanie. Besides his brothers, but everyone else ye. Him and Cali aren't related tho-

They just pals.

Anyway, bai bai.