N.J x Southie cannon heads-

Hi-

TW: Civil war - bad eating habits - NSFW / suggestive themes
Anyway.

The south like to go to shooting ranges often and ya know. Exist. And pretty much every time N.J is there staring at Southie go pew pew with his gun. Most of the time his thoughts are not at all pure. Him just being there makes Southie excited, so he shows off a bit more than usual on his gun slinging abilities. And sometimes the two will go alone and shoot at targets together.

(NSFW) Sometimes those nights may end wholesomely and they just cuddle. Other times it will end at a much more... well uh. Devils tango- anyway. Sometimes they put on loud music or use a gag for their fun. Others are Southie saying "Fuck the states, I wanna hear you." And they are super loud-

N.J still occasionally threatens Ohio because ya know. Fire + S.C. That normal ends up in Alabama and the smaller state fighting.

N.C doesn't approve, no one cared tho-

(NSFW) Southie puts the glasses on during sex. It's a law at this point. And N.J has a praise kink, since he is always told he's the garbage state so it feels amazing when someone says he's done good at something. So even when they aren't dancing under sheets Southie tries to complement and praise him often.

When N.Y is too loud at night, blasting music all that shit. N.J just crashes in his boyfriend's room. Same thing happens with Southie when the south is too loud.

Southie hates all his burn marks from the civil war, so he doesn't like looking at mirrors or himself that much without clothes covering it up. However N.J thinks he looks beautiful, and tries his best to help him without pushing any limits.

Southie still skips meals, mostly breakfast and lunch, till Jersey yells at him for not eating and forces him to eat in front of him.

They cuddle a lot of course-

N.J is little spoon but has tried on many separate occasions to be the bigger spoon.

S.C is big spoon.

A lot of PDA—

Connecticut approved, N.Y did not but again, no one cared.

Piggy back rides. All the time.

They give each other state themed gifts, like N.J has a mini flag of Southie's in his room by his own and vise versa.

They do insult other states in private. It's just something common-

Alright bai bai everyone! :)