Don't fuck with CDC (Sippi x CDC)

Bringing back the kids-

TW: Bullying - Some blood 

It was an unspoken rule for the daycare to never pick on the new kids for at least a month or so. Even the biggest of bullies would follow it for a while before they deemed it ok. However, CDC was a different story. 

No one could figure out what it was. But a certain southern state had grown a hefty crush on him rather quickly. And since he was a good friend of Texas and a couple of other bigger-ish kids no one risked messing with him. 

Other than Ontario. He was a popular kid, everyone and their moms knew his name. He was a huge bully. Bigger than PA and Mass who only teased kids as jokes and never meant any sort of harm. He meant a lot of harm. He fell from grace long ago. And by that I mean a month ago. 

Let's break this down. 

It was a peaceful Tuesday morning, the sun was shining and everyone was freely running around on the playground. Mississippi was playing in the sandpit with his crush and talking about Pokemon. "Oh! Have you gotten that Snorlax GX you wanted?" He asked, trying his hardest to make his state out of the sand. 

"N-n-n-no. Not yet sa-s-sadly. I did get this cool Charizard card! I wanted to show it to you since I like- I mean- si-since you really l-l-l-like C-Ch-Charizard!" CDC stuttered out, loud enough for Mr.Bigshot to hear. Ontario glanced at the two and scowled. But quickly turned away and looked back at DC, the soon-to-be-husband of his, continuing their conversation. 

The Mongolia state smiled sweetly. "I would love to! You know Charizard is the best anyway!" CDC rolled his eyes, smiling himself. 

"I would h-have- have to disagree. Unown is the best! All the cool shapes its in." CDC replied, standing up and holding his hand out for Mississippi. The smaller boy blushed a little and took his hand. The two kids walked off and over to Ms. Canada and asked her if they could go back inside for something. She let them in and guided them to their assigned room, giving ample time for Ontario to start making so snide comments. 

"Can you believe him?" He asked DC. DC looked at him confused and hugged his elephant plush. "Like, his stutter is so annoying! He should learn how to speak like the rest of us." He continued, giggling a little.

"That's not very nice, Ontario." Said the American. "He can't control it." The Canadian, clearly not expecting such an answer, stared at him and then shrugged. 

"How do you know? Don't tell me you're friends with that weirdo!" He huffed. DC stayed quiet and looked down at his black dress shoes. "I don't think you should talk to him anyway. He looks weird. Like what kind of kid wears ties." The republican looked at him and fiddled with his own red tie. Ontario quickly noticed this and proceeded to follow his statement with, "Only you should wear ties. You can pull them off well and it makes you look cute. He just looks weird with them." DC nodded, still a little uncomfy and kind of hurt. 

Texas just so happened to have heard the entire conversation with California, who he was bugging to get attention from, and neither were happy. Both, however, were much smaller than Ontario. But Texas was always quite the strong athletic kid and he had a fair share of friends. And even if California hated pretty much everyone. CDC was one of the few kids, despite not talking to, he had no issue with. He did have an issue with Ontario, he picked on him and Yorkie a lot for being loner kids. The pros of being a loner kid, however, is you know everyone first hand simply by observing. 

Alaska, Quebec and Nunavut were all taller than him in size. And none liked him because he also poked fun of them too. Especially Quebec. And Texas, also being pretty popular without being a jerk all the time, was pretty popular and was at least friends with all of them. Texas balled up his fist and glared at Ontario from his spot in the grass. "Texas. I have an Idea. Texas? Are you-" Before California could even break down his plan for revenge, The lone star state had run off. 

He was followed by a few other kids who jumped Ontario. They started kicking the screaming boy and punching him, leaving the majority of the playground in shock. But then. There was the Northeast. Cheering on the group of kids beating the ever-loving crap out of this kid. Quebec, shocking, wasn't in the group at first but then joined in. Three countries ran over after a few minutes of this and broke up the group. 

Cali sat there shocked. He didn't expect to throw punches so quickly without a plan! He wouldn't admit thinking how nice it was he went to defend a friend like that, but he was so stupid. Doing this in daylight, while in daycare! CDC and Mississippi returned not too long after still holding hands and talking about Pokemon when they noticed Ontario bruised and his nose appeared to be broken...? 

CDC was startled but was quickly comforted by the southerner who accompanied him. "What's goin' on?" Mississippi asked. Alabama quickly raced over to him. A bit of blood leaked from his knuckles and he had the biggest grin on his face. 

"Nothin' nothin' just... uh. Don't tell dad." 

"Ok?" 

So... 

Yeah. This was random.

Bai bai-