Moving

I dunno.

Younger Nebraska - Nathan Wilson

Wilsons - His parents

Enjoy ig-

Nathan never liked moving. He hated the idea of someone else living in the house where he shared all of his memories. Or fixed all its amazing imperfections.

His parents didn't have a ton of money but they managed to get this house. A tough old cabin they called Betty. He was born in there. Raised in a small town, filled with nice kids. He didn't want to leave it all...

But he had no choice. His mother had taken notice of his age seeming to hardly change every birthday. For instance, he was twelve but looked half of that age. His teacher, Mr. Davis, had commented on sending him to a doctor. But despite never getting an education herself, she hated doctors.

Cutting people when they needed blood the most in their times of need.

Mrs. Wilson couldn't stand it. And she wasn't going to let it happen to her only son. However, all of her family heard the rumors of him being a possible territory or state. Nathan didn't pay too much attention, unlike his parents.

Mr. Wilson had sent a letter to DC himself behind the boy's back with the help of his wife. Shockingly, and rather, unfortunately, he got a reply. He was told to bring him all the way to the capital and have their doctors examine him.

He wasn't too happy about it, but when you get presidential orders you must follow them.

Nathan discovered the news through a... Friend. Melissa Jaxon. She was a pretty girl who lived right down the block. They hung out every day. He played with her short black hair and stared at her pretty brown eyes that she was always so insecure about. He loved them dearly.

He loved her dearly.

She was the only friend he would always talk about. Saying her eyes were kind of like dirt, however, his mother scolded him for saying such a rude thing until he explained it to her. He meant because it had a little bit of everything. Some hints of gold, red, and blue decorated the color.

Nathan was devastated when Melissa broke the news to him after listening to their parent's talk. He cried, he didn't like to cry. He thought it made him look weak and ugly. Which the hot would never want to do in front of a lady as pretty as Melissa.

She hugged him and whispered kind words in his ear. Trying to assure him, it didn't work fully. He still didn't want some other family taking his house.

It was his house.

Sure it was old, creaky, and easily broken but it was home. Forget about the really loud dark oak door. Or the noisy stairs and attic that no one could enter because they might fall through the floor.

He never wanted to leave his friends, his family, or his beautiful Betty. They weren't perfect. But they were his and he loved each and every one of them.

He's heard more rumors on how those politicians in DC behave. They weren't nice. They fought all the time and didn't even like each other. He was worried DC himself would be the same. He didn't want nor like that. He wanted his home.

It seemed like his whole life was leaving him.

And all he could do was sit back and watch.

Angsty-

Anyway. Uh. Bai bai-