Aye yo- WHO DIS?

No I don't have an explanation for the map. I just thought Alabama looked funny.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

The blonde knocked loudly. She had an important business to discuss with one of the states inside. She had waited for a long time for this and she wasn't going to wait any longer.  "Ope! I'll get it." Someone said, she could tell by the accent it was probably Ohio.

The door opened and there he was. Ohio, bastard. He's mostly the reason she's in this mess. "Can... I help you? uhhh... Who are you?"

"Not important. Is Michigan inside? I need to have a word with him. The buckeye state paused and scanned her. She didn't seem like much of a threat, other than she was a supporter of the Michigan Wolverines judging by the scarf with the big yellow M on it. 

"Yeah... I can grab him." Ohio cleared his throat." HEY, BITCH WHOSE NAME I WILL NEVER SAY!! SOME WOMAN WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!" Michigan appeared shortly after that. He was confused and pissed. 

"Wait... Upper Peninsula? What are you doing here?!" Michigan asked, quite schooled to say the least. He hadn't seen her in years, decades even. The two hardly even spoke. Ohio glanced anxiously at the two of them. The man was quite nosy and despite this most likely being a private matter for  these two, he wanted in.

"Nice to meet you too brother... and I told you before, I would like to be addressed as Superior. " 

"OPE- WAIT!! Pause! Brother?" Ohio yelled, quickly turning to Michigan. "That's your sister?" Hesitantly, he nodded. 

"Adoptive sister. I am glad I'm not related to that bastard by blood." The woman mumbled, moving some of her short blond hair out of her brown eyes. "I am biologically related to Wisconsin... then I don't know what but a 'Toledo War' happened and now I'm stuck with him. All I can say is his football teams are nice. I guess. But he can eat shit." Ohio blinked twice at the other lady. Michigan opened his mouth to say something only for the Buckeye'd state to interrupt him.

Hastily, he grabbed her hand and shook it. "WELCOME TO THE STATEHOUSE! I LIKE YOU NOW! CAN WE BE FRIENDS? CAN I GET YOU ANYTHING? LIKE AT ALL?" Superior took her hand back and smiled a little, flattered. 

"I am fine thank you, I just want to discuss me becoming a state with him and D.C is all. Or have my land return to someone who rightfully owned it, my brother. Actual brother." She replied, kind of glaring at Michigan for a little bit. "And, I don't do the whole 'friends' thing. Sorry." Ohio frowned but understood. The Wolverine state, however, looked pissed.

"No. We talked about this shit before. You are not and never will be a state. I own your property now due to this dickhead not admitting he was wrong about map placements. TOLEDO SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!" 

"YEAH WELL NOW HE'S MINE SO SUCK IT MICHIGAN!" Ohio yelled back, then he leaned a bit closer to the woman and whispered. "I can totally get a good word in for you, anyone who hates Michigan is a friend of mine. Even if they don't see it." Superior nodded, concerned on that last sentence but was to tired to really care. The plane ride was tiring and she just wanted to leave this bitch of a state and become her own. Or join Wisconsin again, even if she was leaning towards the first option.

"Well I suppose I should be taking my leave, seeing as D.C or Gov's car aren't here I should just book a hotel room or something. It was nice meeting you Ohio. And Michigan suck your mother's cock." She said as sweetly as ever. Then she turned and left in her rental.

Michigan glared at the black Ford as it drove away from the statehouse. "Dude. Your sister is like... a million times cooler than you!" Ohio yelped, practically vibrating from how excited he was. He had a new friend! 

"Shut up dickhead!" 

"No you shut up!" 

I chose to write about her. 

Ohio has unlocked a new friend. +1,000 happy Ohioan points :D

Bai bai