Uh oh. Angery Yorkers in a fight- (Austin x Albany)

Requested by Emilygomse

They wanted an overprotective Yorkie. I give overprotective Yorkie.

Texas and New York were seated on the leather couch while one of each of their cities sat beside them. Albany, Yorkie's golden child, and Austin, Texas's secret golden child, were fidgeting in their spots. "You called us here to tell us something did you not?" New York hissed, pissed at the time being wasted. When he could actually be getting wasted. He was in a drinking mood for no reason that day.

"Ah- Yeah! So... Mr. New York and dad... Uh... W-we're dating!" Austin said, terrified. His whole life was on the line and his girlfriend was sure to warn him about it. Texas grinned.

"Well! Welcome to the family, Albany! I know my son has better taste than... Whatever Houston decided to date. But I am p-"

"Excuse me excuse me. Who the hell said you were allowed to date, anyone?!" New York spat, glaring daggers at his daughter, simply returned said gaze. "You're only 200 years old young lady! I said once you're fucking 400 then you can get into damn a relationship." Albany returned his glare with one of her own.

"That isn't fair dad! And Austin is a nice guy I think-"

"I don't remember asking what you think. I'm telling you he's not good enough for you!" Texas was taken aback by this protective side of the New Yorker. He never saw this side of him before, his anger was normally due to other reasons. Like being too close to his siblings on a map of New Jersey's very existence. But... This? Protective Yorkie? God damn did he have some news to tell later.

"Dad! I am not two anymore! I can get into relationships!" Austin shivered slightly in his seat as his girlfriend stood up and balled her fists. "Austin is the nicest guy I've ever met, you should at least tolerate him if you're hell-bent on hating him being with me for my sake." She stated firmly. The other city stood up and took her hand gently.

"Maybe we should talk about this another time-"

"Absolutely the fuck not! Albany I want the best for you. I don't want you hurt and what if Austin cheats or... I dunno something." New York said, causing Texas to wheeze and Albany to giggle. The pissed Northern man turned to the Lone Star State. "What?"

"Have ya met Austin? He's too nice for that. San Antonio possibly, but Austin? She'll be fine. Austin couldn't hurt a fly even if he had to." Remarked Texas, still giggling. New York groaned and turned his gaze to Austin.

"Fine. But if you fucking break her heart, I will make sure Houston is the least of your worries..." New York hissed and stormed off.

Texas watched him leave. "Overdramatic. I swear to y'all." He mumbled before leaving too. Albany turned to her boyfriend and grinned.

"I think that went well!" Austin sighed then hugged her.

"For you maybe..."

"Love you, Aust!"Albany returned his hug, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too bunny."

Sorry, this took so long and is so short. Been suffering from the classic writers' block. ;p;

Bai bai-