Pregnancy Panic

I uhhh... Thought the title was funny-

I don't know if this needs TWs but I'll add them anyway.

TW: Break up uhh. Idk. If I need more just me know ig.

This request was from Emilygomse

They wanted some angsty NY and Canada break up.

I hope you enjoy it! :D

Canada paced around the apartment she and her boyfriend, NY, shared. She was freaking the hell out! How could she have gotten pregnant from messing around with him?

Like... Yeah, it was good but damn it!

What if New York finds out and leaves her? Then she'd have to raise this baby without a father. What if he'd force her to get an abortion, or try to talk her into it? No... Yorkie is better than that. Canada knew she was probably overreacting but she hadn't had a serious relationship like this in decades. And that previous one ended because her boyfriend accused her of being pregnant, which made no sense to her even looking back on it now.

Then again, her last lover was actually sleeping with a maid from the house next door. So it most likely was that.

Regardless she didn't want a repeat of before. Nor did she want to feel the pain of losing someone again. But what was she to do? Canada loved the American state deeply. But she didn't have much of a choice but to leave him first right?

She didn't want to burden him with a child at all. Especially when she wasn't even sure he was ready. And was far too nervous to ask, "hey do you think you're ready to have a kid with me?"

"Ohh God why is life so difficult!" She whispered to herself. The Canadian sighed, she had to leave him. Before he leaves her first.

"Hello?" NY yelled as he closed the door to their home, making sure it was locked. "Baby, I'm home!" He continued, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a coke from the fridge. Canada, awkwardly, entered the kitchen; her eyes red and puffy from tears she had let fall only a couple of minutes ago. Panic struck through NY as he ran over to her, dropping the can of soda from earlier. "My love, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Canada felt her heart break as NY reached up and wiped her tears gently with his finger. She took a step backwards and pushed his hands away. She just had to get this over with. "I think we should break up."

The state's eyes widened. "What?" He questioned, his voice had gone to a mere whisper.

"I... I just don't love you anymore. I'm sorry."

New York couldn't muster up any words, he just nodded. Warm tears rolled down his cheeks as he silently went into their shared room to pack his belongings. He was as silent as the day he met her, but then he was quiet out of nervousness. Canada was the prettiest damn thing he had ever seen.

He looked back on their entire relationship with every piece of clothing shoved in his suitcase. The dates, the arguments, the kisses, everything!

What could he have done wrong?

Was he not open enough with her?

Was he just not that high up and she wanted to date some other country, like fuckin... Germany?

He didn't know what or who. But he wasn't going to pick any fights or start yelling, he just wanted to leave. He wanted to go home and sob his eyes out in a place no one would judge him.

After he finished packing he left the house without another word to Canada. He placed his luggage in the truck and left as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Canada watched him flee. As her hands clung to the beanie he got her on one of their dates. She collapsed onto the floor, crying her eyes out.

How could she be this stupid?

And uh- that's the bit.

Bai bai-