EXTRA 1!

Aiden had a long day at his brand company and couldn't wait for the meeting to be over so he could go home to his source of comfort and endless love; Edwin.

He knew his lover had a photoshoot today and even got a few sneak peeks through text, but they hadn't been able to really talk properly for the past few days with how busy both of them were, let alone touch. And oh god knows how much Aiden craved for his beautiful husband.

Taking off his shoes and walking inside their home, he picked their adorable kitten up and scratched her head gently as he walked toward their bedroom. There was no sound coming from there, so he assumed his lover was asleep already. Which was a given. Edwin had been working all day long, after all. Baby needed his beauty sleep!

Before reaching the bedroom, though, he decided to put the kitten down on her mattress, surprised to find IanJoe's hyperactive cats and dogs that were staying with them while the couple were on vacation, asleep. No wonder their kitten had been wandering by the halls on her own and not busy playing around with them, breaking things!

"Goodnight, kitty." He whispered, kissing the cat's fluffy head as he put her down. She tried to be cute and make him melt, which worked and he crouched down to pet her some more, but eventually he left her there to go cuddle with his deeply asleep boy.

He was undoing the buttons of his white shirt as he stepped into the bedroom, and had to stop in absolute fascination.

Edwin, his Edwin, was lying on his stomach on their round canopy bed with the pastel blue curtains that the younger had wanted in memory of his blue hair — and Aiden had had nothing against it — on the white sheets, with nothing but the sweater he had as one of today's photoshoot outfits on his body. The sweater had been messing with Aiden's head since he saw the picture in the noon, with the many holes it had on the back and sides and a hole that would land right on Edwin's right collarbone as well.

Biting his lip to contain his urges the best he could, he started walking toward the bed and realized it was harder said than done when he saw the younger didn't even have underwear on.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groaned, voice low and husky as he reached the edge of the bed, standing there as his eyes devoured every inch of the meal in front of him.

His lover locked his phone and let the device fall to the bed as he looked over his shoulder at him, face lighting up with the most beautiful, genuine smile he had ever seen on anyone in his entire life.

"Hey, baby!" Edwin said, tone so soft that it melted Aiden's heart and then some more up to a crucial point when the younger sat up on his knees, crawled to the edge of the bed toward him, and reached out for him with his sweater paws. The sound of bells jingling echoed in the otherwise silent room. Oh, Edwin also had his kitten choker on. The new one that he had bought him recently with the tiny bell. A whole package!

His lover had recently bleached his bangs into a dark shade of blond, in complete contrast with his black hair, and it looked so good on him. At first, Aiden had been so bitter about him cutting his gorgeous long hair without filling him in on it and preparing him for the heartbreak beforehand, but then with a couple of mind-blowing blowjobs, it was all good between them once again.

The sweater-covered palms ran over his chest on his skin through the opened buttons as Edwin slid closer to him.

"Are you tired?" He asked, bells ringing again, licking over his bottom lip, and Aiden could read him like an open book. It was written all over his face how horny he was.

"Never tired for playing with my pretty kitten." He replied, raking the fingers of his right hand through the black and blond strands, messing them up on purpose.