Chapter 88

Edited

"I'm becoming a father."

No one said anything. They all just sat there, staring at him with their eyes as wide as they could get and their lips parted in confusion.

"You're kidding, right?!" Joe asked.

Finn shook his head and bit on his lip again.

"Well, wha-, who- ha?!" Ian seemed to want to ask questions but couldn't make the sentences.

"You know my assistant Clara, right? Well... she's the mother. We've had feelings for each other for quite a while now, but none of us said anything until... this one night we kind of got drunk and you know the rest. We started officially dating after that, but when I was about to tell you, Aiden's situation happened and then one week after Hector came around, she told me she was pregnant. At first, we decided to, um, you know, abort, but then, none of us could get through it. We even went to the clinic, but canceled the moment she was about to go in."

"You're seriously becoming a father? Like... for real?! A FATHER?!" Max shouted, unable to control his joy.

"Yeah... I guess I am..." He chuckled nervously and looked down at his fidgeting fingers.

"She must be in her 5-6th month? Right?" Aiden asked, hugging Edwin tightly from behind as his eyes sparkled with excitement. He had always been whipped for kids. Finn nodded without looking up.

"So? Boy or girl???" He almost screamed with how high his voice was.

"It's a girl!" Finn smiled brightly as he replied, looking up at the older who squealed and jumped up, ran to him, knelt in front of him, and hugged him as tight as he could.

"I'm so happy for you, Finn! We're gonna have a little adorable princess running around." He said as he felt tears gathering in his eyes.

Finn was someone who never showed any interest in anyone, and that was when it suddenly hit Aiden. His blood froze as he leaned back and looked at him, terrified. "But... do you love her? Or are you just being together for the baby?" He hesitated while letting each word out.

Finn chuckled and punched his shoulder lightly. "Of course, I love her, dumbass! I wouldn't sleep with her if I didn't. She's the cutest. You're gonna love her!" There was so much passion pouring out of his words and his eyes that Aiden couldn't help but break into happy tears for his friend as he hugged him again.

"I'm sorry, these are happy tears!" He said with his shaky voice as they all laughed at him.

"But Finn... your parents..." Brad started and was cut off by Ian. "Are they okay with this whole thing? They're so conservative..."

"They were not, actually. They were this close to murdering me, but that's when the next big news comes. We've been busy arranging everything and you're all invited to my wedding next weekend."

Again, no one said anything. They were all looking at Finn with their eyes so wide, their eyeballs could pop out any second.

Max and Ian looked at each other and both let out a very high note noise that had the rest of them bringing their palms to their ears and wincing at the frequency of it as the two hyper men/children jumped up, and hugged each other before running to Finn, literally throwing Aiden to the side and squeezing him between themselves.

"You're really an adult now! I can't believe it. I'm a proud father." Ian exaggerated as he rubbed his head on Finn's chest.

"Hey! You're not married, nor are you having any kids, and YOU are the proud FatHer? If anyone's a father here, then that's me!" Finn said as he flicked the two annoying/lovely's foreheads and had them let go of him with a big laugh.