Chapter 98

Edited

It had been a long time since Aiden had done a live stream due to being on tour. They'd been traveling around for a month now. Having finished the concert, showered and everything, he decided to surprise the fans with a late-night talk.

He set his phone at a good angle on the desk of the hotel room. The room had a perfect view of the whole city. Just as he was about to sit on the chair to start the live, he was pulled back and pushed to the bed that was only a step or two away from there.

Without a moment of hesitation, Edwin hovered over him. His beautiful boyfriend had his favorite silk robe on, with nothing underneath. The robe had slid down on his right shoulder because of the position they were at and the belt was loose around his thin waist.

Edwin looked into his eyes for a few seconds, his gaze full of love as he cupped his cheek with his right palm while holding himself up on his left. There was a small smile on the plump lips, adding to the angelic beautiful features. His blond hair was just perfect on him. He had never thought of Edwin with any hair color other than blue, but god bless Ian and his sudden actions.

His lover bit his bottom lip before closing the distance between their faces and kissing him in the slowest, most passionate way possible. Their lips were the only linked parts of their bodies. Aiden lifted his left hand in an attempt to touch him, to feel more of him already, but Edwin took it in his before he could reach the younger's waist and brought it above Aiden's head, letting it rest on the sheets while they intertwined their fingers sensually.

The kiss went on for long minutes. Their lips melting into each other while they kept caressing one another's hands with the linked fingers that still rest there. They didn't speed up the kiss. It was somehow delicious this way, tasting the ice creams they had eaten just a while back on each other's tongues.

Aiden loved Edwin like this. On top of him, on all fours, and in control. It was really sexy and such a fucking turn-on. He would probably take all the control away later, but he was basking in it for the time being.

Edwin moved his body closer a bit, making the robe go lower on his shoulder, showing off that beautiful collarbone. Aiden couldn't go on without touching him anymore, so he freed his hand from Edwin's easily and cupped his small face, deepening the kiss and exhaling through his nose. When it came to the beauty on top of him, he was the weakest being on earth, and right now he wanted nothing but to have the other close to him. As close as possible without ever letting go.

Sadly, their hot sensual moment didn't last much when the door to the hotel room suddenly opened and Luis stood at the entrance, shocked because of the scene he had just walked in on.

Edwin, being his super shy self when it came to nudity, pressed his whole body against Aiden, hiding his face in the crook of his neck away from Luis in less than a second. Aiden reached out and pulled the cover over them both. The robe Edwin had on covered him enough, but he just knew that the younger was feeling completely exposed at the moment.

Luis turned around after his tiny shock and covered his eyes.

"I swear I didn't see anything!" His voice sounded quite panicked for someone like him, always poker-faced and all.

Aiden laughed and rubbed his hand on Edwin's back, up and down under the cover. The younger didn't seem to want to get out of his hiding at all, clutching onto his t-shirt with his left hand and gripping his bicep with his right, his nails digging into his skin. He was just begging Aiden to make his manager leave through his subconscious body language. It was really seriously cute and adorable. He never understood why someone with features like Edwin's was so insecure when it came to showing skin.