Chapter 50

Edited

"Okay. But I'm not done yet. Be prepared for round two when we get out."

This was Aiden's warning from last night. And add the fact that he told him he had gone super easy on him in bed. Well, last night Edwin had a taste of what Aiden could really do to him. With a sex drive of a god, the older had wrecked Edwin to the point of passing out. Not that he was complaining. He had loved and enjoyed every second of it. He loved being manhandled and Aiden was perfect at the task with how easily he could just throw and carry him around with those muscles of his.

He was awake. He had been for about half an hour now but hadn't moved. 1. cos the older was asleep, and he didn't want to disturb it knowing that starting from tomorrow, he was going to cut his sleeping hours short again. 2. cos well, he was trapped by Aiden's heavy limbs. He would just remain motionless for as long as he had to for his boyfriend to wake up on his own. He could use this time to actually look at his features while he was sleeping. No wrinkles in between his eyebrows because of unpleasant dreams, only the peaceful inhales and exhales. But his plan didn't work out as the loud sound of knocking on their hotel room made Aiden's body jerk harshly and he opened his eyes in question. The knocking was repeated and Edwin got off the bed, hiding his naked body behind it. He opened the door about 10 centimeters and looked through the small gap. There was a woman, middle-aged, with a serious expression on her face.

"Good morning, sir. I'm here to serve the breakfast you've ordered."

Edwin was dumbfounded. They hadn't ordered anything.

"Sir?"

Edwin cleared his throat. "But we didn't order anything."

The woman was about to talk when Edwin felt a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, Eddie. Go to the bathroom while this lovely lady serves our breakfast. 'Cause, you know-" He pointed at his naked glory. Aiden himself was dressed now.

The younger blushed, nodded, and ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Aiden opened the door, welcoming the lady inside. The woman carried the tray in and placed it next to the table, putting the plates and drinks on it. Aiden smiled at her and it made her heartbeat go fast. It was nothing new that his smiley face did wonders to people. Even the serious ones!

"Thank you." He gave her a generous amount of tip, and she thanked him back before leaving the room.

Edwin had used this time to wash his face and freshen up a bit. When he came out of the bathroom, Aiden was reading something that appeared to be a gift card.

"What's that?" He asked, walking toward the older, wearing his sweatpants now.

"You're gonna have to get used to this stuff from now on. This, my dear boyfriend, is a gift from a fan." He pointed at the elegant breakfast and waved the card in his hand. Edwin took it from him.

'AIDEN, I LOVE YOU!

I hope you enjoy the little breakfast I told them to prepare for you. Sorry, I couldn't stay longer to serve you myself. I have to go to class :(

Also, your new boyfriend is really beautiful. I envy the both of you for having the other :( Post his picture on IG soon, please? lol!'

Edwin raised his eyebrow, looking at the older who had already started eating.

"Hm?" He asked while chewing.

"Are your fans always this loving and supporting? Like, I've heard fans can be pretty brutal when they find out about their celebrity dating?!"