Chapter 38

edited

The World Tour had finished, meaning Aiden was back in the city and, for the first time in a long time, he had some free time to himself. He had a whole month until his schedules would start again. And judging by the constant uploading, the fans knew he was both extremely bored and having fun. But they were happy with the spam their artist graced them with. Cos well, they loved him! And a certain Edwin was happy to see so many photos of Aiden after so long not having seen him smiling like that. Just that he wished he was seeing those straight teeth in person.

The singer kept on bombarding his fans with updates, even taking time to reply to their posts, teasing them, and bickering like friends do.

After the rapid spamming, people got curious as to why Aiden hadn't posted any pictures with Ian like he always did. There were rumors about them breaking up, but neither one of them had ever said anything official, so it was never confirmed. And then article after article, the media started pointing the issue out.

'Yesterday, the famous artist, Aiden, fed his fans with many social media updates. Now we all know he is an openly gay celebrity who's been in a relationship with a former group-mate, Ian. They were in the MISMATCH dance group together back in the WOD times. But the question is, why didn't he post any pictures with his boyfriend? Are the rumors true? Were the songs in the latest album about the two breaking up? Tell us what you think in the comments below. '

The issue got quite big and everyone was talking about it over social media, so Aiden made a post that the two had indeed broken up, but they were on good terms with each other as it'd been many months after the incident already. The news came as quite a shock to many since they were considered the eternal love and the prettiest gay couple on the internet.