Chapter 95

Edited

The world tour had started, and they had just finished their second and last night in their city. They would leave for their first destination in a week.

Tonight, after the concert finished, and they were on their way backstage, Aiden was teasing Edwin about something he had done on the stage. They were playing around and giggling, energetic from the adrenaline of the after-concert, when suddenly Edwin flew down the stairs and landed on his left knee. He had his two palms on the ground, on all fours.

Aiden had never run down the stairs that fast in his entire life.

"Eddie, fuck, are you okay, baby?" He said as he put his hand on Edwin's back carefully, not wanting to hurt him further.

The younger had his head hung low as he winced in pain and tried to get up but failed and held himself on his right knee and palms instead.

"Ah,... my knee hurts so bad..." He exhaled shakily.

Aiden hugged his waist carefully and helped him turn around and sit. It was a hard and painful process, but they managed. It took a couple of minutes for him to do that small turning around action with how slowly they did it.

Brad and other dancers, along with a few of the staff members, were circling around them and looking at the situation with worried eyes.

"Please tell me I didn't hurt my knee right before the tour." Edwin gasped desperately, eyebrows frowning due to the amount of pain he was enduring and the thought of having to stay behind again.

Aiden looked at him with extremely worried, sad, and teary eyes before he looked at his knee.

"Brad," The older called as he looked around in search of the dancer.

"Yeah, Den?"

"Can you please take him to the hospital? I still have to be here." Aiden looked up at him with such pleading eyes.

"Of course." Brad replied and crouched down to help the younger up.

"No, I got it. Just go get the car ready." Aiden circled his arm around Edwin's thighs and the other around his waist. "Try and keep your knee in the position it is right now as I lift you up." He said as he looked at the pained face of his boyfriend, who nodded, eyes not leaving his own knee.

Edwin circled his arm around Aiden's neck as he lifted him up and kept his knee in the position it was with so much effort. It really hurt like a bitch. Aiden walked carefully toward the exit. Brad was already there with his car, waiting for them. The dancer opened the backseat door and helped Aiden with putting him inside the vehicle.

"I'm sorry I can't come with you now. I'll come as soon as I'm done here." The older said as he caressed his cheek with his thumb, looking at him with such apologetic expression and a weak smile that was meant to be reassuring.

"It's fine! I understand. I'll just-" He moved to get himself more comfortable but didn't expect the pain that shot through his entire body. He winced and placed his hand on his knee that was resting on the backseat.

"Careful!" Aiden shouted anxiously, but got himself under control and rubbed his own palm over Edwin's on his knee.

"Take good care of yourself until I get there." He said gently before turning to look at Brad. "Take him to the central hospital and ask for doctor Kevin Abrahams. I'll call him to let him know you're on your way." The singer said and with one last caress on his cheek, he crawled out and closed the door, waving his hand for Brad to start the car.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Aiden got there around three hours later. He didn't really remember a thing from the whole fan event with how his mind was with Edwin.