Chapter 70

Edited

Weeks passed, and the promotion for the single finally finished. The three artists went on an Asia and Australia tour, and that resulted in all three of them being more known than they were before, meaning more fans, more places to be, and less free time. Currently, it had been almost three months since the last time Aiden had been home.

Edwin was sitting on the floor in the practice room, waiting for his students to come. He had been teaching a class since last month. To say that he missed Aiden was an understatement. Now, he kind of knew why Ian was having such a hard time, and he went with this for so many years while they had been together for about 11 months now. His boyfriend was doing all he could, calling every day and texting in every little break he had, but it wasn't enough. He even bought him tickets the times Edwin had a day or two off when Aiden himself was in a nearby state or country, and they would spend the little time they had in each other's arms. The last time they had made love to each other at their home was the time they had sex by the window, which got Edwin mocked by Aiden later on. The older had laughed so hard at him the next day when he nagged about the possibility of someone having had seen them. After minutes of laughing, Aiden had told him that the glass was not see-through. Edwin had felt like such an idiot.

He found himself smiling, although it faded soon, and decided to check his phone to see if he had any new notifications from his lover. There wasn't any. It was truly odd cos he hadn't received a single message from Aiden during the last 23 hours, not that he was counting, but yeah, he kind of was. He was feeling uneasy about it, so he decided to call the ex to see if something like this was normal.

"Eddieeee, what's up? Why didn't you come to our place on Sunday?"

"Hey, Ian. Sorry, I had something to do and by the time I was done, it was already pretty late. Did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah... I mean, Sunday Funday, right?" He giggled. "Hold on a sec."

This usually happened when they were talking over the phone. Ian would be interrupted by his employee all the time. After around 40 seconds of listening to their conversation about something Ian didn't want to sign, and the other man insisting on it, he heard the happy pill of their group semi-shout and that was the end of that discussion.

"Ugh, some people really can't handle being treated well. Anyway, why did you call?"

"Um... this might sound stupid, but Aiden hasn't messaged me for like 24 hours now and I'm starting to get worried. He never does this."

There was a short silence before the other man spoke again. "He might've just blacked out. You know, like the times he over-works himself and then his body shuts itself down so he sleeps for many hours. I just hope his stomach flu case isn't on again."

"Yeah, I thought about it at first too, but... I don't know. I have this feeling. Ugh, ignore me, I'm being a spoiled cat nagging cos his boyfriend hasn't given him attention."

"Heeey, you ARE a kitten so... and if you're a spoiled cat, then Den is your owner, not your boyfriend. Do you have a slave kink, Eddie?" There went the teasing again.

"How the fuck did our conversation turn this way?" He sighed, feeling defeated. He was shy when it came to talking about sexual things. It took him a great amount of time being okay around Aiden, showering together, and walking around naked and everything.

Ian laughed like the devil he was. "I'm sure he's fine, baby. Don't think too much about it. Oh! Look at the time. Don't you have a class to teach, kitten?"

"One, don't call me that. You know Aiden doesn't like it. Two, yes I do. I hope it helps get my mind off of this horrible feeling."

"Look at you being concerned about upsetting your boyfie. I do what I want though. He didn't like being called bunny either, but he's used to it now. Go and teach those kids some dope moves. Oh, and we're gathering at Brad's place tomorrow night. Don't ditch us again."